Detox

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanleyus4

Reaction score
If anyone here needs to pass a drug test. I sell detox at a headshop i work at. We have all the top brands from "Ultimate Gold"-which is hands down the best in liquid form, for piss tests- to "Magnum Detox" in different flavors. I also have liquid mouthwash detox for swab tests. Or detoxifying shampoo for hair tests. All are top quality products. Contact me if you would like to see pictures. I can ship all over the U.S.. I did not get into this forum to try and make money, but, if any one of you is at risk of getting tested, then this will help, it is 400% guaranteed. my e-mail is REMOVED My name is Stan.

Hello Stan...

please read site rules...I believe you are violateing one..

and :cop: now have your IP address....Hope ya aint an illeagle grower...take care and be safe

:rofl:

My Nmae is spam...:spit:

Good Afternoon to you Hippy..:48:

we better have fun while we can...huh? Hick will be here soon to remove this thread...

whats for lunch...Hippy? Im a have PBJ:D and wash it down with a :bong:

nope. Not trying to spam. some people need it and cant get it. It can help some of you a lot. but, instead of getting kicked off, ill just stop posting those.

You can also go and delete them and save a Mod the trouble.
Tell me what you know about the synthetic urine.... I have some - never used - I mentioned it once before here but no one had any comments.

OR we can turn this into a "what's for lunch" thread.....
I had two thick white corn tortillas - mmmmmmm - I'm weird I know...

OHC everyone I know uses the urine because they dont trust the cleaners...

2Dog said:
OHC everyone I know uses the urine because they dont trust the cleaners...

........ :confused: ON THICK CORN TORTILLAS???.. :confused2:...

actually Hick we prefer flour tortillas...

Latest posts

Back