passing a drug test and smoke the day before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eat 1 lemon a day,flush @ least 5x a day and,stay away from greasey meals.the lemon is like a paint thinner on our internal organs and,as long as you countinue 2 flush good/puff puff

RedEye_N8 said:
Yes it will work, I have a friend who passed 96 felony probation drug tests!(8yrs. prob.) I cannot be sure about people who are overweight but I think it will still work because it coats your stomach. The actual urine being tested is the water that sits in your stomach which is coated by the gel so it should not matter your weight.

No, the urine being tested comes from your bladder after it is collected by your kidneys, which filter metabolic products (including drug metabolites) from your bloodstream. Basic human physiology.

Seriously, it's embarrassing that this thread is still open and evidently this popular judging by all the new posters that keep appearing. This thread is full of bad advice that you don't want to risk a job opportunity or a probation violation on. Any successes from this surejel crap come from simple dilution of your urine. Synthetic urine is still the way to go if it's at all possible.

:yeahthat:
Oil Change!

If you're honestly too lazy or lack the willpower to stop smoking for a drug test. Go buy yourself a catheter, get some skin friendly disinfectant wipes, lubricant, and some synthetic or clean urine, and you can smoke a joint during your drug test for all you care, you'll still pass.

The problem with just having fake urine now, is that most drug tests also involve a temperature strip so if the urine doesn't reach the correct temperature in the container you're "peeing" into, it's not acceptable. At least that's how any urinalysis i've ever had has been conducted.

ahh finally. created an account just for this.

This is a completely true and very accurate story and will help all of you at home drug testers who need to pass drug tests from parents. This entire test was done with a 13 dollar FIRST CHECK marijuana drug test from Wal Mart. Enjoy, and please, try it yourself. the more feedback, the more we can fight these damned drug tests.

I am 15 years old (yes. verrry young to smoke, but i love it. who doesnt?) my dad caught me with it a few months back. drug tests followed. my dad is crazy. He beat the **** out of me like it was christmas. Its pretty serious but thats not the point, no sob stories here. I dont want to stop, but, almost literally, my life depends on it lol. I do have a job, making 120 bucks a week. I bought a drug test from wal mart. 13 dollars. I smoked for 3 days straight (tues, wed, and then allll day thursday, dates would be 4-10,4-11, and 4-12) all from the bong. so more smoke and weed into the lungs. I stopped for 3 days. yesterday, sunday, 4-15, i tested this idea cincy boy has. Worked like a dream, and i didnt even eat. I chugged the packet of "SURE JELL" (yellow box by jello materials at walmart. cost maybe 2 dollars and 30 cents) Not cert-o, just the original yellow box. I dumped it into a 20 oz bottle of orange gatorade. Then chugged it. Right after, i chugged a bottle of water, 16 oz, btw. I peed once as i had to pee before anyway. Chugged another bottle of water. (i started the sure jell at 8:30pm EXACTLY. 1st bottle of water was done by 9:15pm) By this time, i hadnt peed again, but had to go so bad it burned, literally. it was almost torture, and im not exaggerating. Anyways. held it till 9:40. I then readied my cup, and started. I pissed for a good 5-7 seconds in the TOILET to catch it MID STREAM. I peed in the cup about half way full, then sat the cup down while still pissin. I kept goin for a good 45 seconds. It was heaven lol. But anyway. i finished, put the lid in, tilted to cup as the instructions said, and in 1 minute time, both the CONTROL and DRUG line appeared, saying i PASSED the drug test. with 3 days of prep and cincy boy's idea, i can now LIVE and smoke weed. I am 15 years old. pretttty fat. 220 pounds, only 5'10. I am pretty active. I do work out a lot, including an hour of cardio (just keeping the heart rate up) then my regular 100 sit up and maybe 20 pushup. I sweat like a dog, and im almost positive that this helped the entire cause. Soon i will try smoking for a few days, then testing even while im high. I will let you know.
P.S.- no flushing with cran juice or even water was done in the 3 days of soberness. Just regular eating food my fat *** eats when im high. I do not drink soda, only gatorade and water, but i dont flush gallons of it a day lol just when im thirsty! THANKS!!!

By this time, i hadnt peed again, but had to go so bad it burned, literally.
What in the world possessed you to even try to light it???????? :confused2:...

I am 15 years old
:ciao:.."You must be 18 years old, or older, to be a member of this site."

Synthetic urine is the only way to go, I worked for the Railroad for several years and in Telecom before that, and anyone who diden't use it for their tests (if they were dirty) always failed the test reguardless of the method used. Do not be fooled by others advice, everything other than Synthetic urine, or not smoking for at least 45 days, will only result in a failed test

I bought some home tests to do some experimenting... I did this sure gel method first because it's the easiest lol. I mixed it in a 32oz of gatorade and then drank another 30oz of sparkling water all in under an hour. It didn't work for me, and I tested two different urines to see if perhaps timing played a part. However, I used off-brand gelatin for jello because I couldn't find the stuff for making Jam, I know there is a difference but I couldn't tell you what it was. I'm also fairly overweight so maybe one packet wasn't enough. I'm debating trying two packets....
The tests I used were the little strips that you dip in your pee and either one line turns red (positive for thc) or two lines turn red (negative for thc), my urine was SO clear it looked like straight water, and then I had my roommate test hers as well so I could know what a for-sure positive read would be, her urine looked like yellow apple juice, and wouldn't you know... I could see where that second line wanted to be on hers (it didn't show up even faintly) but not mine.
Next I'm gonna try this pinch of salt because, again, it's just so simple and these tests are so cheap, why not?
After that I'm gonna try to straight up cleanse my system and test after a few days and then after a week... exercise, detox tea, echinacea, lots of fiber... the whole "fattening up" concept make the most sense of any of these "cheats" I've read, but I'm not sure I can bring myself to do it...

i have kids i have an endless supply of clean piss, lol

Stop freaken smoken untill ya pass the test Boneheads. Jesus,,, this thread is for a bunch of #$%^&* that have NO will power.

speaking of boneheads^^^^^^^^^^^^ahhh...maybe some of us actually smoke for our health problems and that means daily...you ever think of that you %^*&^$##%..............

:eek: Nope,,but thanks for pointing that out.:D
Not that I have seen any of those post yet.

lilgrove said:
Hi guys and gals I found this video that goes over what to do to pass. As I read to about page 13 and saw no one has posted it yet. So hope this helps. Also I took a test a week ago buying a 300% guranteed drink and failed.

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=kYFrOE3jrr4

Just a quick note, to all that have to take a whiz quiz. It really depends on the test you have to take. The test I have to take, will screen for masks. This method would fail miserably.

HomieHogleg

dood i smoked one day and passed a test the next day from using liquid sure jell pluss drinking 2 gallons of water with it.my buddy suggested it was prob the fact that i was pissin clear from all the water and not really the jell

again, depends how deep they are testing.......

Here's the best way i found after doing a ton of research:

1. buy Helios Instant, Anytime, Anywhere Reusable portable Wrist heat pad or Baby Bottle warmers
2. buy synthetic urine of choice
3. buy hand warmer packets
4. buy underwear and wear them to work
5. buy small nondigital thermoment (don't want a beeping in the test room)

Always:
1. wear underwear to work
2. have rubber band, thermometer, fake urine, hand warmer, baby bottle warmer, 3oz bottle, water bottle in your glove box

Process:
You're told to to take go to facility and take drug test
1. go to car, calmy remove your pee kit from glove box
2. mix the urine as directed, insert into bottle, activate baby bottle warmer and put bottle of urine into it.
3. proceed to facility
4. after 10 min. check on the temp. Baby bottle warmer can heat liquid to 130 degrees, shoot for a 100.
5. activate hand warmer and rubber band the sample to it with thermometer.
6.put into underwear and head into the facility with confidence.
7. once in the pee room, check the temp of sample, if too hot place into toilet water to cool down to the correct temp. between 95-99.
8. shake and then put into sample cup.
9. repack your undies and smile! pee a little in the toilet, and head out

* i recomend the baby bottle warmers because if you are at work and they tell u to do a random, you don't have time to go home and microwave the pee as most of the others will instruct you to do so. Good luck my friends, it's ridiculous to have to hide the fact we smoke the herb, but gotta pay the rent.

ive been using this method for years and yes it does work so for the skeptical ones out there this is a great method as long as you do it CORRECTLY.

**********PLEASE READ THIS********* Do NOT count on this method. I have tried the sure jell/certa methods using all brands, dry box mixes And liquid pectin (canning preservative gel). I used them against different home tests and an EMIT test. My results? Epic FAILURE everytime. I was a heavy smoker. I'll leave it at that, HEAVY. There is a big scientific explanation that you may read about this and that and how it coats the urinary tract, or how the THC metabolites bind to the lipids and blah, blah, blah, Bulls***! This is how it MAY work if someone passed, three ways: 1.) just to down a box the tested person may have drank enough water to get it down to dilute the sample, 2.) if used over a few days time sure jell/certa/fruit pectin actually DOES contain some sort of fiber (maybe fiber cellulose) sorry, i dont have a box with me, and a high fiber diet will help by redirecting fat soluble metabolites (containing the THC that makes a person fail their test) to the colon rather than the bladder. The THC is eliminated primarily in the stool via bile acids... 3.) some places that do more than one test will collect the specimens all at once and randomly pick a few of Those specimens aka "luck of the draw", they do this because of insurance policies and funding issues....
*****HOW TO REALLY PASS********* This is what you do, hydrate the night before the test, using cranberry juice NOT cranberry juice cocktail. Get the No Sugar Added stuff that says above the nutritional values 100% juice, drink at least 64 ounces plus 64 ounces of water. Eat fatty foods: Ice cream, cheese, bacon, pizza, heart attack foods so to speak. Do Not Exercise, Do Not Move, Turn your air conditioning down in your house (so as not to sweat), in the morning? same thing eat the same foods. Take four aspirin four hours before the test. This affects EMIT tests. three hours before your test Take two "B super complex" vitamins (this is a vitamin available at drug stores or wal mart that contains B1,B2,B6,Niacin,B12...) This does NOTHING except yellow your specimen so that you dont look like you purposely flushed your system out which can lead to an inconclusive test and a retake which may be more heavily scrutinized. drink a gallon of water between the three hours til and the 30 mins til. Yeah, it sucks, if you throw up after drinking a good amount this is a sign that water toxicity may set in and I'd probably be worried (some people die from this), an hour before the test drink a red bull (small one is fine) this is to help it look yellow and not Clear. The night before and the morning of try not to move AT ALL. Be the epitomy of a couch potato. Go as far as lay everything out for the next morning have your food ready to be microwaved, your red bull bought, your clothes laid out... Do not sweat. Do not take Niacin in the 48 hours leading up to your test (although its fine in the small amt in the B super complex pills). If you are being pissed for probation, a hospital, a big company or a great job eat as much red meat as you can in the 48 hours leading up to the test. This boosts your creatinine level. Creatine capsules and powders are NOT the same thing. Greasy, bacon cheeseburgers and icecream are good foods to help build fat tissue over the THC saturated fat tissue. This is GOOD. make sure you've pissed at least 6 times before your test from the time you woke up. I've pissed 20 times prior. When you piss in the cup, piss in the toilet then hold the cup up and piss midstream and finish the rest out in the toilet. A finer note, shots of vinegar do nothing except make the PH levels of your specimen more realistic and less like you've tried diluting your sample. *****Now, let me tell you my experience***** I was a HEAVY smoker until three weeks ago. I have tried EVERY method, every GNC drink, adding bleach to the specimen, 3 day detox mixes, I TRIED EVERYTHING. Until the third full week of not smoking did I FINALLY pass a home test. And I'm talking trying as many as 3-4 tests a day, after each method I tried. Dont waste your money on the masking agents. They are Bullocky. If you smoke HEAVY you have to get lucky to pass the tests. Now some of you out there think you smoke heavy. You have no idea. You're probably a lightweight. Seriously. Im talking a half a day of some good good. and bowls of hash... THREE WEEKS. Luckily i had plenty of notice. If you have any type of notice, work out in the weeks prior and hit the Sauna (the dry, hot room at a gym) make sure you're hydrated and dont go in their more than 5-10 minutes at a time with 5 minute breaks for about 45 minutes or an hour a day. I am not bragging but I am well educated and my IQ is in the top 2% and I come from money so I had everything on my side to help me figure all of this out. DO NOT think that a box of fruit pectin (certa, sure jell) is going to guarantee you to pass a piss test. TRUST ME. DILUTION is the key. I have an athletic body and a medium to high metabolism, not much body fat AT ALL, so it's not like im only 5'8", 300lbs. I am very fit and very physically active. Good luck folks!

Latest posts

Back