hat herb grinder do i GET aaaaaahhhhhhh ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigpothead

Reaction score
OK

I've been looking every where for a good herb grinder and ive seen lots of makes, grassleaf, space grinder, space case, easyleaf, sweatleaf, pollen blitz, trueblendz, greenleaf and loads n loads n loads of others.

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh what one do i pick - help me out folks

I'd recommend against plastic/wood ones, even if the grind-pins are metal. They tend to break, and generally be shitty. The wider, the better, cause you'll be able to stuff more in there. I'd bet that they all mostly grind the same too, so go cheap.

Ever tried to buy a glass bong online..? If you thought they had a lot of grinders.. haha. Enjoy the shopping.

ive got a space case w pollinator (kief catcher) had it three yrs and still is brand new....cept for all the residue in it :D

I kind of agree and dont agree with bubby, as i've had a plastic grinder with scuff collector for about 3 years now (haha bought for my birthday by Dr Green Thumb) and its never let me down, and beleive me we've both put our fair share of green through it!..

Anyway, Yeah metal ones do tend to behave better, i mean you cant go wrong with a grassleaf for price and preformance

.. I gots a space case and you would have to pry it from my cold dead fingers before i gave it up ....

I cant find any grassleaf grinders on ebay and the space grinders are just toooo expensive, but there is some trueblendz for sale on ebay at cheap prices what about these? has any body got an experience of them

I only know grassleaf and my plastic fantastic...

you know you can buy these from any shop online, doesnt just have to be ebay :D

Latest posts

Back