Need LR2 seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dizoelio

Reaction score
Hey, my home made LR2 seeds are wack, I germed them in paper towels, some cracked and started shooting out their root so I dropped them in soil like I did my other grows with. Still no babies.

I used to use allsalvia.co.uk , but they are down. Any decent bank you guys know about for lr2, I've waited over 5 days for plants to grow so I mightest well swallow up my pride andsay I messed up on making seeds lol.

Thanks

:aok:

I read somewhere you have to give the seeds a couple months before planting or something. Not sure how accurate that info is though. Were the seeds light green or darker? Might not be mature seeds or something.

I've never grown lowryder but I have been looking into them. You can get them at www.drchronic.com
I have used the dr. 5 times with great success. I recieved all of my seeds within 5 days to ca.

sweet thanks guys, actually some did germ growing now, alot were bunk. Took more than 2 weeks for it to happened. They were tanned when I harvested, have become darker since.

check out lionscannabisseeds.com

They have some different crosses with lowryder like blueberry x lr, nyc diesel x lr, and some others. Might be interested in trying out a cross. Just make sure you read the descriptions because they might not be autoflower strains like what you're looking for in the LR2.

Latest posts

Back