No Mercy Supply

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeesCees

SpeesCees
Reaction score
No need to spam and no need to use big words !
But hé guys....I guess you will not be dissapointed to have a look at my website to let your eyes going over the nice strains you will find there.

SpeesCees
No Mercy Supply :D

SpeesCees said:
No need to spam and no need to use big words !
But hé guys....I guess you will not be dissapointed to have a look at our website to let your eyes going over the nice strains you will find there.

SpeesCees
No Mercy Supply :D
How's customer service and delivery?

You may find this answer on the page of this website where people may vote !
It's not on me to give myself credits here...I guess :D

High regards,
SpeesCees

SpeesCees said:
You may find this answer on the page of this website where people may vote !
It's not on me to give myself credits here...I guess :D

High regards,
SpeesCees
Hey, if you got it flaunt it:D! If you were to toot your own horn then i'd think you were just confident that noones service is better than yours:hubba:. Welcome to MP man:). Btw, did you write a few articles for high times?

To be honest...I wrote for a lot of magazins for years.( o.a. Highlife, EssensiE, Grow-magazine, Hanfblad, Hanf, Soft Secrets, 420magazine )
Out of that....They copy and paste a lot of my website, but that's oké to me.
We have to spread the word...don't we !?;)

Stay cool,
SpeesCees

By the time that I understand how to put some nice picks on this forum, and by the time I was posting enough to write down some links...I hope to surprise you Bombbudpuffa.
It's like always...time will show us.:D

SpeesCees

Hmmm .. Santa Maria. Nice to see you here. Nice site.

Well.....you know Runbyhemp, if you own a website as I do....You never can finish it ! I'm busy for 12 years with it...and there will never comes an end ! But the positive side of my site is....that it keeps me off the street....lol:)
At least ones a week I'm thinking...it's time for the young generation, let me slow down ! But that ain't possible aslong people are talking that much crap about our beloved plants.

Let's grow them high.
SpeesCees :D

By the time that I understand how to put some nice picks on this forum
When you make a new thread or post a reply look at the bottom of the page and you'll see manage attachments. Click that.

Oké....let me try this !
Like to show me my weekend smoke.:D
SpeesCees
www.nomercy.nl

(K-2 x Mexican Haze # Victorie) X (Everest Queen x Koh-I-Nor).jpg

Hey SpeesCees, thanks for making us aware that there is another place to buy seeds from. You've gotten in a solid plug now.

If you'd like to be a regular member and post your grow and even some pics of it, that would be great, but we have to shut off the advertising now. No more links in your posts to your business please.

You may discuss your business in PM's or in private chat if the people you're talking to wish to hear it.

Thanks again,

Stoney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back