marijuanaseeds.nl?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cant we all just smoke a BONG?

order from where you want smoke I told you my .2..thats all I care about..lol..

I was getting a very high ratio of males from marijuanaseeds.nl this year.Right before the flood came and wiped out 90% of my crop.So I can't really say what the final outcome would have been.They were discreet and the credit card statement said a bogus company on it.I do still have some afgan females from them.They are just starting to flower and lookin good.I added a pic of one I took a few days ago.I couldn't reach the top of her: )

PICT0018.JPG

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
Ok final, if anyone cares... I am ordering NRS Afghan from seedbotique.com... I will do this at a later date because I am not going to plant now, so might as well wait on it. Thanks everyone for your input and all.
i got the afghan from them havent tried it yet but if you look around the forum you'll see some killer pics of it. cant wait to try in my opinion all these strains out there have some afghan in it or NL or some skunk#1 as the base of most hybrids
also lets all just smoke a bong and get along were happy stoners LOL
also if you know theres already a post with the same question why not just avoid the thread

."I" .. merged the threads. They were both on the same subject, and both similar dates.
You wanna' talk about seing the same same redundant questions?? .. wait untill you've been here as long as a few of the real vetrans have. How many times over the past 5+ years, I've read the question.. "How can I make my plants grow?"... or "What is causing thes yellow spots?"...
The search feature is a newbies best friend here, without a doubt. There are literally thousands of questions answered tens of thousands of times.
There us nothing wrong with bringing up old threads, 'if' they are relevant and answer a present question. There is a great deal of knowledge and experience archived here. However, .. replying/responding to a question asked 6 months, or a year or more ago, probably isn't going to do that guy any good. If it is relevant to a present question, problem you're having, IMO, it's perfectly acceptable, maybe even recommended to continue the thread.
THAT is the difference in bringing up old threads.

thanks for clearing that up for us hick :)

time4tokin20s and pothead420 I also grew afghan from them as my first plant along with an easy sativa freebee they sent and they were beasts! The last smoke we had of the afghan was on new years eve and the boyfriend whitied from it it was so strong!

But I do think there is much better out there, but like i said they are a great starting point :)

I find the updated seedbank info very helpful. I searched all the old threads and compared them to the reviews that were recommended by MarPassion for reading. Many of the sites do not exist anymore and many people claim different experiences as the time has gone by. Business experiences change with time and I think the most helpful thing would be a review that automatically updates with each persons response. I don't blame people for asking about the seedbanks because I personally find the newer threads to be the most helpful. That is how they will most likely treat you now which is the main concern.

I have probably written it before about the company but to beat that horse again; I go my seeds in 10 days, they look like good healthy beans. They have a 4.5 out of 5 review. So long as the genetics are good I am happy and will reorder. They threw in 5 free Mazar x Afghan seeds.

godspeedsuckah said:
I have probably written it before about the company but to beat that horse again; I go my seeds in 10 days, they look like good healthy beans. They have a 4.5 out of 5 review. So long as the genetics are good I am happy and will reorder. They threw in 5 free Mazar x Afghan seeds.

I did some research on their service and I have never read anything bad about them. The one thing that I have seen is that people are not sure of the breeders they get their stock from. That does not really bother me though as long as the people there are trustworthy, what's the big deal? :p

I ordered from them several months ago. I was in AZ, US. and got my beans in less than a week. They are quick, they are cheap, and extremely stealth. My only complaint is that the seeds were not in original packaging. So it really could be anything. Youll get some beans if you order from them, but I cant promise itll be what you ordered.

As far as bringing up old threads, who cares. Its a message board. If people are sick of answering a question, dont answer it. I never feel inconvenienced by a "repeat thread." In all honesty, my philosophy is that the answers are usually out there, its just a matter of finding them. People like to say things like "use the search feature, thats what its there for." Well, isn't that also kinda why the message board is here? Just my thoughts...

Yeah the breeder pack thing seems to concern a lot of people about what they receive from their site. Everyone seems to be happy with what they get from them and I have never seen anybody say they did not get what they expected. I just hope that sort of thing does not confuse the distributor! That would be nuts!!! Then they would need a test grower and give them one labeled seed from each bag to grow to see which bag is which.

Fadeux said:
In all honesty, my philosophy is that the answers are usually out there, its just a matter of finding them.

Precisely :p

Then again we are a site full of stoners so i guess people forget :rolleyes: :hubba:

Latest posts

Back