Attitude Wish Me Luck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i got the shirt with it;) also got the orignal breeder pakc with LR2 and all the seeds made it thru none cracked or smashed.out of all of the seeds the g13 power skunks are the smallest but other then that was very good exper with attitude. Now i am ordering there speed queen they have in stock from mandala now:hubba:

I thought it was just me but i guess not those power skunks had to be the smallest seeds i have ever seen. i had a 10/10 germ rate on my lr2 as well so that's another plus.

ahhh still nothing from the tude !oh well still have like 5 days but all is good i got some L/R2's from a buddy close to 300 of them oh so fun so lots of criss crossing to see what i can create,,he's trying to make an auto flower haze cross...yumm well have fun ppls of to work the graveyard shift

yay they came in haha about 5 days includings weekend and these power skunks are friggin tiny now off for another order this ones i got are kc brains mango/free power skunk well now time to order a pair of good stuff

i just got my t shirt today. everything looks great, ended up with 7 free seeds, 5 the chuch, big buddha b/c and a g13 thai skunk

i just made another 2day of auto ak x auto blueberry non fem i want babies hehe.. got the thai skunk and one femmed seed of skunk but all the free ones flower to long for outdoors as ppl say takes 12-14 weeks for the skunks but idk... i just want the autos and see if there any good at all as i cant seem to find the answear hahaha as for next time im getting the lsd from barnsfarm then no more...

well after a bad accident with my LR2's basically me killing them:rolleyes: i placed a second order yesterday with attitude i got mandala #1, auto AK-47,greenhouses Church, last but not least i got world of seeds afghan kush.PLaced it yesterday and they have already been sent to the royal mail heading to the US.:D

kewl man, not a big fan of the autos but they were fun to play with, I like to grow bigger plants and have huge buds..

good luck with your order i just got mine from attitude and Im happy (see two posts down)

Seems Like Attitude Is The Seed Bank For The Masses..............def. Will Buy From Them....

well there here took 6 buisness days again to get to me in SE US.Only thing is this time i got shorted 1 auto ak-47 seeds gave me 9 instead of 10 not that big of deal.:)

Placed a order on the 17th of march so we'll see how long...I ordered Auto AK-47, LR2, Auto AK47 x Auto Blueberry, and Auto AK47 x Auto Hindu Kush...

I got my beans today !!! 7 days total!!! In the southeast part of the states....++rep to attitude!! plus got a bunch of freebies!!!!!!!!!!!

Waspfire said:
well after a bad accident with my LR2's basically me killing them:rolleyes: i placed a second order yesterday with attitude i got mandala #1, auto AK-47,greenhouses Church, last but not least i got world of seeds afghan kush.PLaced it yesterday and they have already been sent to the royal mail heading to the US.:D

Why did you buy regular and auto-flowering strains? If you are growing Church and Kush, why not the real (and more potent) AK-47, too?

well one because i can buy what i want:rolleyes: , second i got the autos just to run till my regulars are done outside i dont grow indoors bro and the afghan kush supposedly has 22% thc so i would htink its quiet potent and the church i got those because they do well in humid and hot setting plus has good mould resistance.Last year i did bagseed this year i wanted a variety to choose from and grow.My outdoor crops will be afghan kush,church, my mandala#1, and power skunks(freebies).I also got a durban poison fem and white widow freebie also but kinda iffy on those since i here hermie alot with g13 lab fems:eek:.

Latest posts

Back