Merry x-mas from the Attitude

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone one! Its been a long time sence my last post but i got good news. I place an order from Attitude today. First time I have orderd seeds online. Im kinda nervis, but what I have read sounds like ill be fine.

I orderd 5 Blue Mystic feminized and got 1 UFO #1 DNA Genetics LA Women Feminized free :D Hope they come soon :hubba:

Its been awile sence I have to done a grow but really looking foward to it. Going to be building my box today and getting everything ready for when they get here. Ill put some pics up when they get here to see the fun lol.

Take it easy everyone :cool:

smokey you'll be perfectly fine bro.
im in the same area as you and i got mine :aok:
and they was delivered uin under 2 weeks too.

Freebies are alive! :D I planted 3 of the 5 types and they seem to be thriving so far. This is 2 weeks and 3 days since I started germination on them. They are in 5 gallon buckets and already starting to fill them out :)

Warfish

Kandy1-01.JPG

sleestack1-01.JPG

laconf1-01.JPG

looking great war nice and big for the age!

got one real good clone from her 2dog got a wreckage from the tude a freebie. Diif from my traiwreck, damn warfish looking good my friend!

warfish, nice looking young ladies. I can't wait to try mine. Anybody wanna guess as to how big those skunk crosses might get outdoors? I would love to grow one of each in a special plot I am preparing. It is stealthy, but only 10 by 18 feet.

Holy jeebus benny i don't know but Zipflip is growing out all the x-mas freebies ot once. Outta be an interesting GJ.

Latest posts

Back