New Attitude offer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AG, next order from the Tude, try the hemp wallet. It rocks! Just for grins, add about 300 dollars worth to your order if you want to see some sweet freebies. The more you order, the more you get. You can always delete the order. You don't have to hit submit, like 2dog and I do.lmao. BTW, did you know about the discount code? Type in 420 for an even better deal.

Will do Benny-and 2Dog, I looked at your Skunk. It makes my mouth water!

AG

benny and I have problems..imagine if we sat at the computer together and ordered seeds..it would be sooo expensive.. thanks amateur she is looks good feeling sticky and surprisingly the skunk smell isnt bad yet...we shal see.

I am really loving my moby **** too....oh that sounds sooo dirty.

Mine is getting prime real estate this summer. I hope MD lives up to the hype.

Benny i know you'll be pleased with the moby! Got my old school order in today! Go tude! On the menu: Nirvana's Bubbleiciuos, Sativa's seedbank's Hawaii maui waui, Refferman's Bazzoka joe bubblegum, and the freebies Dna: La Woman, Lemon Skunk, and Sharksbreath! Got another bean order on the way. Better watch out Benny i'm catching up to ya! And the latest tude t-shirt!

DSCI1211.JPG

DSCI1212.JPG

DSCI1214.JPG

DSCI1217.JPG

DSCI1218.JPG

DSCI1223.JPG

DSCI1224.JPG

Well now I know that if I see another person in a Fat Harry t-shirt where they got it from!

I was kinda' expecting a 'tude shirt, but this is better. It's like a secret society!

AG

I got some UFOs but ruined 2 labels with water which color are the pink and green seeds from greenhouse seeds. One is the church the other is cheese

oh and of the 18 seeds I got from the tude. about 14 have all ready popped in 24 hours. I put them in a root riot tray with a heating pad and it's working great.

Way to go bnedazz! Got my last order in before the subcool freebie. Got the t-shirt, now 2, and a mix pack of greenhouse seeds. Got the freebies,and the freebies!Hope they have a different shirt next month!

DSCI1470.JPG

DSCI1474.JPG

DSCI1475.JPG

DSCI1476.JPG

Just placed my order with them:

Product: Pick & Mix Seeds . Big Buddha Cheese Feminized
Product: Pick & Mix Seeds . Barneys Farm Blue Cheese Feminized
Product: Pick & Mix Seeds . Paradise seeds White Berry Feminized
Product: Pick & Mix Seeds . G13 Labs Pure Power Feminized
Product: UFO#1 Dinafem Seeds Blue Widow
Product: UFO#2 Dinafem Seeds White Widow

The next attitude seeds newsletter promo*will be running from 4 am (US time) Friday March 5th - 9am (Us time) Monday march 8th *2010 and is featuring TGA SUBCOOL SEEDS! 3x Jack the ripper & 3x third dimension.AUTOMATICALLY ADDED TO YOU CART WHEN YOU SPEND OVER $25 Attitude Seed Bank
free tga subcool gear sweet

Hey guys I'm new to this... If I order some pick and mix seeds from 'tude are they going to be throw all together or bagged and labeled? I would hate to have to figure out what's what. Thanks.

they will b in there own bags and labelled

Latest posts

Back