Attitude giving away Subcool seeds on next promo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont want to worry you p ex heads but i got 1 from g13 and it hermid on my at 4 weeks it looked so good as well i can only think it is the seed as none of my other fem seeds have hermid last time i play with fems

thanks for the fyi fruity all my fems have done fine so far I catch em early if they hermie..I be looking for bananas..lol

yes i did! mine and yours were probably next to each other coming across the pond. no contact lenses though :( i feel left out.....

JTR beans are monsters!

wally150 said:
yes i did! mine and yours were probably next to each other coming across the pond. no contact lenses though :( i feel left out.....

JTR beans are monsters!

Yes...good to hear Brother...my wife confiscated my lenses as soon as I opened the pkg....damn women....:)

wally150 said:
oh why?!?!? a brown truck driver wearing weedleaf or smiley face contacts would brighten up everybodys day!!!

My wife actually made a good point after she confiscated them...I can't even stand a speck of dust in my eye...I hve never worn contacts...she wears them daily...
Oh and yeah I cld see a piss test in my near future if I wore the potleaf ones to work....:holysheep:

Latest posts

Back