The Best SeedBank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This might be a little dated, but about a year ago dropped a G at Weedworld.co.uk Sent them a MO blind in the mail, got everything as ordered. 5 free cd's too! They packed them in the cases... dime store grab box stuff though!

Can't recall the guys name, but they actually answered the phone and/or returned my call when leaving a message for them. Pretty cool stuff on the service front. Selection is like most anymore, huge. All came in original breeders packaging, unopened. All germinated except a piss poor batch from THSeeds... out of 10, only 3 viable, all others preme and/or cracked already. The 3 that germed, weren't the strain I ordered. Just an fyi thing.

Best to all!

ordered 25 white widow seeds from BC Seed King . Arrived within a week of order. Credit cards ok, 11 of 12 germed. In about 3-4 months I'll tell about quality and m/f ratio. Also had good experience with PeakSeedsBC.

I've ordered from:

Dr. Chronic
Dr. Greenthumb
Hemp Depot
Buy Dutch Seeds
Peak Seeds
Growful
MNS

All were extremely great to deal with. Never had a single package go missing or been sent crushed or bogus seeds.

BC Budepot on the other hand Sucks ***. Liars and cheats... Would recomend NEVER buying from these asshats. Sometimes you'll get seeds but most times not. Even if you do get seeds they ship inferior bullshit seeds of unknown origin when their out. They won't contact you and make adjustments. Hell all seeds look like seeds! It's easy to screw a customer and they won't know half the time and when they do get a complaint they ignore you or delete your acct????? Shitty service in my opinion. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

DC.

It would be good for yall to start a poll on the "Best Seedbank". Then us new guys could monitor the "view poll results" and kind of get a head start because you guys with more experiance would have already weeded (pun not intended, funny anyway) out the bad guys.

Sounds like a good idea to me but I am a new guy. :farm:

I think the problem with that is the thread/info gets old. When I started buying seeds I wanted some current info/opinions.

Now that I've ordered so many times, I don't need so much advice. For the record, I've had great luck with

marijuanaseeds.nl
breedbay
attitude
attitude
dope-seeds.com
dope-seeds.com

My last dope-seeds order arrived in 6 days.

Nirvana is great! Prices are tough to beat and I have seen some true winners come from them. Consistency has been less, but if you want a prize mother to keep for years they are a great place to start. I'm wanting to give attitude a shot, they sound good. It's too bad alot of them companies don't ship to the us, but it's hard to blame them. I wouldn't ship to the us either. I've been less impressed with greenhouse than alot of other folks. Ive got a few of their beans to try out still.

Have only ordered from Nirvana! so not to much exp. overall. I have always got my orders in under 10 days to the upper midwest! The last order from placing to door was 7 days! And have received them all. stealthy! Had to actually look for my last beans. LOL

dope-seeds

got my order within 10 days , bought several strains , the freebees were thai x haze x skunk and only 2 out of 10 germed ,,,,,,,,,,,,, all 10 blackjack germed ,,,,,,,,,,,,, happy so far

the attitude! stealth shipping, freebies, honesty, just read their website, i have used them on all my orders and never dissapointed everything i've gotten from them has turned out great.:beatnik:

I just tried out as you suggested and it works great
Thank you so much.

The seedbank doesnt matter its the breeder. I have had terrible experiences with nirvana breeding company but the seedbank gypsy-nirvana (seed boutique) is fine. all my gear from nirvana hermed and seemed like total bait-n-switch I grew 3 rounds of Ice and 2 of swiss cheese and super skunk 20 beans of each non femmed all garbage while others excelled in the same conditions even a few bagseeds. I usually order from attitude or seedboutique for reservior or bog gear and have only had problems with stuff i got from nirvana. I usually go for seed breeders that dont have a ton of choices so they actually put some work into the strains they do have.

oh yeah enter 420 into the voucher code box at attitude and get 15% off your order ;)

Planet wax, I've had good luck with them. decent to do business with,I'd recommend them,I don't know about problems, there weren't any. Timely stealyh delivery.

I've been ordering beans since '05.

Here is my list in order of best to least favorite. Keep in mind that all the seedbanks listed are top notch, though. Just my IMO

Attitude
SeedBay/SeedBotique
Herbies
CannaCollective
Hemp Depot

STAY AWAY FROM NIRVANA AT ALL COSTS THEY SUCK ***

DOPE-SEEDS IS WAY TOO PRICEY JUST DO A COMPARIOSON

I agree with Dr. Dank, There are alot of worthy seed vendors out there(take your pick) The gear they carry is what i'm more concerned with. I go looking for specific strains from specific breeders, not shopping for whatever looks good.. There are way to many times what I am looking for isnt even available from a vendor.:rolleyes:
B.P.

Well before all the crap with customs seizing orders I always liked Sannies as there are several holland breeders seeds on their and the genetics are excellant and are well tested and tried by members of opengrow

t6

Latest posts

Back