Bummed: more bad seed from Attitude - bad Kaliman!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just came across this...

hXXp://www.420magazine.com/forums/plant-bud-photos/76234-super-sativa-seed-club-sssc-catalogues-1980s-rare-archival-images.html

awesome...

enjoy
sMACk

This thread is a joke. For starters, why hasn't Rockster popped in here once? You would think he would try to make this right... SSSC has been growing for as long as I've been alive and to doubt his skills is ignorant. And to think the tude does qc...... sigh.. no way. They aren't allowed to germ anything, they aren't allowed to discuss germing beans... what makes you think they're actually testing these beans? They just go off what the breeder tells them, nothing more. I don't understand this loyalty to the tude… they are over priced and their storage methods are questionable. If they are selling a product that is not intended for germination why would they store it properly?

@T4PB you may have popped over 125 of his beans but I've been around the interweb a bit… Ive seen many a GJ with poor germ rates and lotsa hermies. As a matter of fact, kaliman seeds was pulled from cannazon because of questionable issues with his genetics. Ppl theres more than one canna site to get info from ya just gotta look a little deeper.

Thanks for the support Aluminum. I still order from Attitude, mainly for their breeder selection and because I'm just a silly fool for freebies and being able to track the shipping. I've consistently ordered and re-ordered a few strains from them that have never failed me - but have ordered others which never worked at all.

I was just really surprised by the vehemence against my post and just did not want nor understand getting such negative drama for just ventilating a rant and offering an opinion. Felt like it was like folks were saying 'You have no right to even question Attitude - you should feel privileged they will even sell to you'.

It was like saying "I opened a bottle of Coke and it was flat" and people attacked me with "You obviously don't know how to open a bottle. How dare you say that Coke is not 100% perfect!".

Latest posts

Back