no more peak seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shibumi

Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues navigating to peak seeds? I get a page stating that "The website declined to show this webpage"

I'd be sad if they closed down. :(

i hate to see them go down too but yes i think that is what happened. i dont know 100% but since i got my seeds recently in may 07 i have tried to get on and it keeps giving me an error message. now we gotta find somebody else that sells cheap seeds. lol:)

I've got the same issues, no web site. But I did get my seeds yesterday from them, it took two and a half weeks from the time I ordered them. CH

Dr.Chronic and Cannabean are pretty darn good on their prices.. check out mandalaseeds.com too for some killer genetics at great prices..

just a couple suggestions there

I shot a short email to them about it, got this in reply on the 13th:

The site is down temporarily, we are in business.

MJ

If you want to see the site, it is in the Goolge cache. Go to google, do a search for peak seeds, click 'More results from www.peakseeds.com',then view the cached versions.

Little update I just got some beans from them.

Overall took just a hair more than three weeks from the time I mailed out to the time I got the beans. They informed me that they had been delayed a bit, so I guess this represents a delayed time; they were nice enough to include some freebies to make up for it(a good strain too!).

Latest posts

Back