Thanks to my wife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats good shes understanding... its hard to have a crazy girlfriend/wife and grow... thank god for me my girl is nice and she smokes every now and then... she doesnt like growing.. inless its outdoors.. then she wants to help..LOL...

That is a nice wife. :)

My hubby doesn't smoke, doesn't drink or anything. It took me 10 yrs to get him to feel comfortible about my mj use. He tolerates it now, but still isn't extremely crazy about the idea. He told me 1 grow and 1 grow only.

:D

ya my wife wasnt cool with my growing at first and she smokes as much as me but i talked her into letting me try it out and she loved the out come of the sweet sticky budz that i got from my grow :D now i have a grow going in the house and out on my porch and she isn't happy with the one on the porch i told her to relax that there are trees covering us from all sides and the neighbors cant see anything so she relaxed a little bit but i think shes not worried about the neighbors she worried about the police station that u can see from my porch:hitchair: but like i said the trees cover everything and the plants are down low so u cant see them unless u were flying over me she seems to complain all the time until its time to smoke it lol:D

"You're giving me some right?"... The only words out of my Missy's mouth. haha.

It took years of putting up with me UNstoned and UNhappy and explaining all the time that it is more risky to hook up than it is to grow your own. I still have to hear "I'm not happy about it..." now and then but just as often, "When will it be ready?";)

Latest posts

Back