Where to order seeds from?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maryjanegirl said:
I know! I am soo nervous to get seeds sent to my place so I am going to have to find ways around it!

Be careful--the "ways around it" can be far riskier than just having them sent to your home.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I have always had seeds sent to my house--we're talking 10+ years or so of ordering seeds. In all my years of growing, I have never known of anyone getting busted because they had seeds sent to their homes. On the other hand, I know plenty of people who got busted because they trusted one of their friends.

I gotta agree.

I had mine sent here, but then again our home had been a rental for many years and we still get mail for quite a few folks. I just borrowed one of their names for the seed bank. :p

I live in the SE US. Ive ordered several times from nirvana shop.com. I just placed an order on Feb 23 for some white widow seeds. Just got them in the mail today March 3. I also placed and order from Attituteds several days later for some Auto AK47 X Auto Blueberry.

I ordered from hempdepot a month ago and haven't heard a word from them yet. So, I don't recomend you buy from them

Does anyone know where I can purchase some "cinderella 99" seeds from? I want a bud that will make me laugh like an idiot, any sugestions?

blondeboy said:
I ordered from hempdepot a month ago and haven't heard a word from them yet. So, I don't recomend you buy from them

haha i thought you said home depot! that'd be cool :hubba:

Really... because I ordered from them nearly 3 weeks ago and haven't received anything from them

GrowinGreen said:
haha i thought you said home depot! that'd be cool :hubba:
That would be quite nice and convenient since home depot is only a block away from my house. But most of our local dealers hang out near our local convenient store, like 7-11

Colorado Lady said:
I ordered for 1st time from Joey Weed through The Hemp Depot. Received an e mail telling me when they were shipped and a tracking number. Had them shipped to my house and received them in 2 weeks,over the Holidays. Highly recommended!!!!!! Paid for 10 seeds, received 15 big beautiful seeds. I will order there again
dude...did you oreder fast shipping, bc I ordered from HD and I'm still waiting after 3 weeks

Texashorseman said:
I was hoping to find out where all of yall like to order your seeds from. Do yall feel safe having them sent to your house? Also, do you sent cash, money orders or credit cards online? Was also curious why Nirvana seeds at seeddirect are so cheap. Any info would be great getting ready for my first grow and little nervous about ordering seeds.

If anybody is looking for seeds from Amsterdam, I would recommend ordering the seeds through an official distributor from a country OTHER THAN HOLLAND so that the package does not cause any suspicion. Anything from Amsterdam is going to be searched, opened, checked, and confiscated.

Depending upon where you live, such countries as the following may not cause suspicion in your country with your own unique political situation, to increase your chances of receiving the seeds discreetly.

Canada, England (U.K), Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Japan, Russia. If you live in Europe, basically you can purchase seeds and it is legal to have seeds, but not legal to grow marijuana...ok, better than U.S.A. where also seeds are outlawed.

I purchased from hipersemillas.com "The Cannabis Seed Superstore" (Spain) partly because the prevention of suspicion, but also because their prices were much less expensive than seeds from Canada and U.K. who seem to be the highest priced. It seems that Hipersemillas are owned by the same company that owns a Cannabis Seeds business in Switzerland. Good company, I recommend them highly. SuperStealth, no frills, low prices, and fast, fast, quick delivery in 6-7 days. It seems the Switzerland prices are more expensive than the Spain prices.

Highly recommended! Personal experience, they have earned my business again for future strain purchases.

godtea said:
Greenhouse is old and established with an awsome stable .The originators of White Widow and many other ledgendary strains ,Pricey but rock solid genetics

Yeah, I saw a YouTube video of the owner + one of his growers. But one need not necessarily purchase a Greenhouse genetics pack of seeds from Greenhouse in Amsterdam. In fact, I would find a reliable seedbank OUTSIDE OF HOLLAND and purchase whatever type of genetics you prefer.

M1k3 FLO said:
Any recommended strain that is sticky icky and very Indica? Nothing that shoots up too high like when flowering. I don't have a HPS and I sure as hell wouldnt use it for vegging so the stretchy **** probably won't be a problem for me..

White Widow. Mine is only about 3 feet high. She is easy to control with topping-to-supercrop.

i ordered from attitude seed bank and they shipped fast ( 5 days after ordering excluding weekend ) with a cool tshirt and freebies.
i like their service.

Well Iive used nirvana several times to get beans to the states,Ive also started using worldwide marijuana seeds because I like getting just a few beans at a time and they are from uk.

Happy Mojo All

Has anyone dealt with these guys? Through dopeseeds? I am just curious. I am looking for the best place to order Feminized Auto's to the SE USA. They seem legit, just wondering if anyone has any experience with them. Thanks in advance.

Hi I'm just growing some 3 AUTOFEM seeds plants (Auto Soviet) that a friend of mine gave me in march after visiting this new seeds bank in spannabis fair in Barcelona. They are just amazingly great, totaly white of cristals and with a very strong fruity smell! I used to grom many kind of automatic plants before, but I'm very surprise of the quality of those plants, just fantastic!!!:ignore:

I'm new here, i don't know to send pictures, maybe I'll find how to and send pictures of my ladies

Welcome to Marijuana Passion,there is a page in the forum with seed bank ratings and such.A lot of ppl here seem to use attitude and dr chronic,I use nirvana-shop.com,and http://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/ I use worldwide mainly because I can buy 1 or more seeds at a time and since Im trying feminized seeds now I really go there,I just got 2 super lemon haze seeds from worldwide,they germed and are now in cups.

For resizing pics Here is a thread I used to help do the pic thing lol.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20979

Hope I helped and not hindered you,

act 009.jpg

what about attitude i am about to put an order there?

Latest posts

Back