Question about security certificate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berserker

Valhalla
Reaction score
This is whats coming up when I am on htgsupply.com when I go and try to check out and buy the things in my chart,I know there are alot of smart computer people out there.What is this ?Is there any kind of worry? There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.

We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.

green_shield.png
Click here to close this webpage.

red_shield.png
Continue to this website (not recommended).

Hey Berserk, well if bad things come in three's, then your thru-em.
1.Pipe broke
2.Vikings lost
3.Unsecure websites!!;)

Nothing but good news from here on out! right!
:headbang2:

Do you know what site the certificate was from? Did you click a link to get to the site, or did you type it in manually?

louis said:
Do you know what site the certificate was from? Did you click a link to get to the site, or did you type it in manually?
I manually typed it in.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

htgsupply, a con site? Don't think so. I've gotten that error on microsoft.com. Not sayin you should just trust it. But if the certificate was from a sister site, that may cause a problem, or maybe they were updating, I would try it again now, see if it has the same problem.

hey bro the last time i saw that on a site i paid it no mind and the next thing i know my comp was hacked into the person took control of my comp bastard lol but i did see that before somewhere too ask HGB he has alot of knowledge in that stuff:hubba: good luck bro peace

Latest posts

Back