Nirvana shop???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rehab is for Quitters

Reaction score
I recently ordered a bunch of seeds from Nirvana shop (the one that advertises on THIS site) and today I received a package. The package contained********************I of course presumed that the seeds were hidden inside the ***********box BUT THEY WERE NOT. I literally tore the package apart completely thinking they may be hidden in there...then I broke open the *******and guess what??? NO SEEDS!!!

I have emailed Nirvana several times and opened a "ticket" on my account, but I have yet to receive any response. Has anyone else ordered from them and had this experience? I don't know what to make of it. I assumed a seed shop that advertised on MP would be legit---that is why I ordered from them. I've ordered seeds in the past from other shops with no issues at all. Does anyone have any advise??

Rehab is for Quitters said:

I have emailed Nirvana several times and opened a "ticket" on my account, but I have yet to receive any response. Has anyone else ordered from them and had this experience? I don't know what to make of it. I assumed a seed shop that advertised on MP would be legit---that is why I ordered from them. I've ordered seeds in the past from other shops with no issues at all. Does anyone have any advise??

Did the package have any kind of notice in it or on it? Sometimes the cops bust a package and take the seeds, but they always are supposed to leave some kind of a note telling you.

Or, maybe the guy at Nirvana was high and forgot to put the seeds in?

I doubt it's a scam. They sell way too many seeds to risk that. Some place that just opened and wants a quick buck might scam you like that, but Nirvana has been around a long time.

Please, let us know what happens.

Good luck to you man!

Stoney Bud said:
Did the package have any kind of notice in it or on it? Sometimes the cops bust a package and take the seeds, but they always are supposed to leave some kind of a note telling you.

Or, maybe the guy at Nirvana was high and forgot to put the seeds in?

I doubt it's a scam. They sell way too many seeds to risk that. Some place that just opened and wants a quick buck might scam you like that, but Nirvana has been around a long time.

Please, let us know what happens.

Good luck to you man!

No, Stoney, no notice of any kind from LE. And the package definitely did not look tampered with. It was sealed and the seal appeared intact. There was a little card inside from Nivana that said "Requested Sample. With our Compliments: " Then it had an Amsterdam phone and fax number plus this email: info@nirvana-xxxxxnl.

I have sent several emails to Nirvana plus opened several "tickets" on my account on their site...but so far, no reply. Usually when I order from a new place, I place a small order just to make sure they're legit, then order more. But this time I placed a substantial order since they;ve been around awhile and adv on this site (plus they had a package deal). For the time being, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume the packer was stoned. But is this DOES turn out to be a scam I'll let everyone on this site and every other mj site I can find know it. I'll keep you posted.

Guess I have experienced the same situation.

If the cops got the seeds do I need to worry?

the ********** to be the nirvana's stealth pack?

Whats up guys and gals. Just wanted to jump in and say do not discuss how the beans are shipped. You never know who is looking in on threads and we don't wanna compromise anyone's stealth shipping methods. Thanks everyone. ;)

Thanks for the heads up:

Won't be ordering from Nirvana, until I see what happens with this.

with the exchange rate, im not gonna flush 3/400 hundred dollars
down the toilet

Keep us updated.

** think maybe someone in the delivery process, stealing seeds ? **

BTW: this is why I ONLY use credit cards when buying online. One call to Card company,
and my mind would be at ease. its a night mare, chasing down money orders and other form of payments.

Well BG is you have 3 people that have been dealt a bad hand, I think discussing Nirvana's shipping methods is kinda a moot point. After the last few years, and knowing what everyone should know about Gypme nirvana I really don't empathize with those that continue to order from them. Do you research first people.....

Stick with a reputable seed dealer like the Doc.

From the OG post.

The Nirvana shop is linked though the site.

so is the Nirvana thats linked to MP, actually GYPSY Nirvana??

and Pardon my ignorance.. but

There are actually 2 Nirvanas??

GYPSY NIRVANA and NIRVANA??

MrPuffAlot said:
From the OG post.

The Nirvana shop is linked though the site.

so is the Nirvana thats linked to MP, actually GYPSY Nirvana??

and Pardon my ignorance.. but

There are actually 2 Nirvanas??

GYPSY NIRVANA and NIRVANA??

I'm:confused:

Alot of members on here have not had any problems with Nirvana and would like to still do buisness with them in the future. Discussing the shipping methods of a seed company is a no no on this site. You wanna talk about how you got ripped off and what not that's fine but shipping methods no.
SFC said:
Well BG is you have 3 people that have been dealt a bad hand, I think discussing Nirvana's shipping methods is kinda a moot point. After the last few years, and knowing what everyone should know about Gypme nirvana I really don't empathize with those that continue to order from them. Do you research first people.....

Stick with a reputable seed dealer like the Doc.

I do not see how details on shipping matter.

I have ordered overseas before and if a package is inspected I would think it rather easy for anyone with 1/2 a brain to find seeds. I find it to be so true in Nirvana's case as the method they use is unsat.

Is it that this site is founded by nirvana and due to that fact sensorship is needed?

FYI I called Nirvana during business hrs and only got an answering machine. The message they have does not ease my worries as it did NOT seem business like.

Listen if you go to any other site you will find out real quick they don't discuss stealth shipping methods and we don't either. Think about it man. If you tell how they stealth package the beans and LEO see's it on the site well guess what? By the way Nirvana has nothing to do with this site. I'm done with this thread.

If nirvana has nothing to do with this site...I dont see why they have links advertiseing here. Hell they are near the top of this post with the Jock Horror deal.

allglad said:
If nirvana has nothing to do with this site...I dont see why they have links advertiseing here. Hell they are near the top of this post with the Jock Horror deal.

I clicked on the jack add. i seen nervana and ran:holysheep:

Well let's see man it's called ADVERTISING. :eek: As you will see on most MJ sites. Not only do you see his stuff but other's as well. Nirvana pays MP for those spots you dig?

Latest posts

Back