Nirvana shop???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see...so Nirvana DOES have something to do with this site..contradiction ---- Looks like I shall go elsewhere to converse on MJ.

allgrownup said:
are we talking about Gypsy Nirvana here?

:holysheep:

Here is their site: http://www.nirvana-shop.com/

I always thought Gypsy Nirvana was a different site, but I dont know.

They had an ad banner running on MP (the Nirvana linked above, that is)--a huge one which is how I heard of them. I tend to agree with Stoney at this point that it may just be a mistake....but I still haven't heard from them. Will keep everyone posted.

MrPuffAlot said:
Thanks for the heads up:

Won't be ordering from Nirvana, until I see what happens with this.

with the exchange rate, im not gonna flush 3/400 hundred dollars
down the toilet

Keep us updated.

** think maybe someone in the delivery process, stealing seeds ? **

BTW: this is why I ONLY use credit cards when buying online. One call to Card company,
and my mind would be at ease. its a night mare, chasing down money orders and other form of payments.

I did order with a credit card. So do you call your bank and say 'I ordered some pot seeds and they never arrived?"....or what??

In my state (California) it is not illegal to possess seeds, but the laws on buying/selling seeds are vague (and I don't want to be the one to test them out). So what do you recommend since I did use a credit card? I spent $600 at their shop and so far got nothing. I still cant believe it would be a scam since they advertise here, and why waste postage on anything if its a scam? Doesnt make sense. But their silence is really bothering me....

I totally agree on the lack of response on nirvanas part.

If they are a good seller why dont they call me back? My phone # is included in my account with them.

Silence is not golden in this case.

I use the Nirvana link on top to make some money to keep the site running, Nirvana pays a commision on a sale, that's it.

Nirvana has always been a good seedbank that shipped the seeds in good order. What you say here is new for me and I will contact Nirvana to see what's up.

I talked with him only a few days ago and he's just came back from holiday and he outsourced the support. He said it has been a problem for some time but he's going to open a new office in december, just for internet sales. He's going to hire new support people too and even has plans for a whole site update.

We have to see what's going to happen and if the support will getbetter.

I let you know if I hear back from Nirvana.

P.s.There is only one Nirvana Seeds. Gypsy Nirvana is guy that sell marijuana seeds online. Seedsdirect was his company but he changed it to seed boutique

Thank you, MP. Please let us know what you hear.

I noticed on the Nirvana site that there is a forum there. I registered and was supposed to receive a registration approval instantly (or within 10 minutes at most). This was yesterday and I still have not gotten the green light to post on the forum. I tried again today to register so I can post a complaint on their forum....but still no response.

Also when I filled out the 'tickets' (a request to their customer service for info) they do not show up in my account under the 'previously filed tickets' heading.

SO maybe the guy is having a problem with his site?? ANyway let us know what you hear from him. Thanks.

I checked out the forum and registered too. I got an instant verification email from them and had to click a link to activate it. Now i can login and post.

I think your email gets blocked or something, or it lands in your junkmail folder.

Be sure o check it out

The shipping method details are not important... Stating the package was empty will suffice.

As many have said, I'm sure it was a mix-up of some sort. Be persistent and I'm sure they will get back to you.

I made a similar order as Rehab did (Jock Horror beans/used link that's on the top of this page). Everything seemed great until the package arrived today... the same as Rehab; no beans. Hell, there isn't even a customs stamp/marking on the package.

I'm heading over to http://www.nirvana-shop.com/ now to login to my account and see if I can get a response from someone.

I have also tried to open a ticket with nirvana several times, I have checked the site and all my email (include'n junk/spam) no ticket..no mail. NOTHING.

Yeah... I just read on their forum that their ticketing system hasn't worked for some time now. I guess an email through their 'contact us' link is the only form of contact. I'm giving that a try now.

According to their forum, they're good at resending orders if you send them a few bucks for shipping. Still searching for answers...

Well maybe they need to revamp their stealth shipping as it has been advertised on the internet too much... ehemmm.

I too have had problems with Nirvana. Have a thread about it here

Looks like Nirvana are selective scammers. Serve most, but rip off a few. Shame on them.

Sorry to hear Rehab

Ok... I sent an email to support@nirvana-... and received a response within 5 minutes..."We will respond with an adequate answer a.s.a.p.".

I think that anyone who has had a problem with Nirvana should get together and write a group mail. Might have a little bit more weight.

I finally did receive an auth for their forum and posted a few threads about not getting my product and not being able to get in touch with customer service. I'll let you know what I hear, but according to many posts on their own forum they appear to be ripping people off right and left.

I pm'd a few members of that forum who said that the shop is a scam. But then again others say they have not had problems getting their seeds. But everyone has had problems with their lack of customer service. I would not recommend that anyone buy from them until they get their act together.

Rehab is for Quitters said:
I did order with a credit card. So do you call your bank and say 'I ordered some pot seeds and they never arrived?"....or what??

In my state (California) it is not illegal to possess seeds, but the laws on buying/selling seeds are vague (and I don't want to be the one to test them out). So what do you recommend since I did use a credit card? I spent $600 at their shop and so far got nothing. I still cant believe it would be a scam since they advertise here, and why waste postage on anything if its a scam? Doesnt make sense. But their silence is really bothering me....

Hahaha! Ya, dont say you ordered pot seeds... :D

Just tell them you ordered some products online and would like the transaction reversed until it is figured out, by law they have to reverse it! The bank will investigate it, and if anything this should spawn an investigation at Nirvana as well, as his credit company will contact him directly. Thats what i would do....

As far as seedbanks, i have always ordered from Doc, he is awesome. From his location to my mailbox in 3 days, thats service, and im half way cross the planet from him, or so. He also carries nirvana seeds and is a wholesaler for them, it just makes sense....plus his prices are awesome, his shippin is fast and stealthy, and his customer service puts others to shame! He may be a tad more expensive, but should something go wrong, its worth payin that extra buck or two to have that service standard! :hubba:

Seriously tho, i am a little shocked like SmokinMom! This just seems very awkward and not in their best interest as a company to do. :eek:

Nova

2Cix said:
Ok... I sent an email to support@nirvana-... and received a response within 5 minutes..."We will respond with an adequate answer a.s.a.p.".

FYI I got the same automated email response when I sent them an email yesterday. Maybe their idea of 'a.s.a.p.' is a little different from mine, but I still havent heard a word.

Hello ..yeah sorry resends were put on hold for awile ...because we are extremely busy
ill try to send some out a.s.a.p ;o)

I received that one, months ago

Latest posts

Back