Nirvana shop???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you really expect a reply at 9.55 pm, just after i have placed my notice on the nirvana website and forum !

please email me "help(at)nirvana-shop(dot)com" and I will assure you that you do get answer!

I have opened at least 12 support tickets on your site. I got 2 replies, one saying it would be sorted and the other one months later apologizing for the delay. That was months ago. Nothing has been sorted. All other support tickets were ignored.

Has your support system been down for the last 5 months ?

There are two ways of handling problems with Nirvana here in this thread. One is to be polite and try to handle the problem with no attitude and the other is to flame on the guy even though he came onto the site to answer complaints.

The few people who have had problems and the hundreds that have not are both represented here.

I've ordered many times from them. I've always gotten my seeds in a timely manner and have never had a single problem with them.

I know lots of others who have purchased Nirvana seeds that are members here and have had no problems.

That business handles thousands of sales, not tens. He's already explained that he's having severe problems with his software and has opened a dialog with those who have had problems.

If one were to speak civilly to him instead of embarrassing yourself and speaking like a petulant child screaming, I'll bet he'd PM you one on one and get the problems resolved.

Nirvana and other shops are selling what is illegal in most of the countries they sell to. Their product gets ripped off, taken by police and reported as bad by those who haven't a clue how to germinate seeds and want Nirvana to eat the cost for their education by sending more FREE seeds to them to learn on.

I realize that I'm the only one speaking out in their defence here, but I'm sure if the others who have had great service with them posted, there would be lots to counter the few who have had bad times.

Please folks, talk politely. Flames don't get much attention. This IS a person you're speaking to, not someone in a pie throwing contest for you to smash for fun.

The PM system works fine here. If each of you were to PM him and explain clearly to him what your individual problems have been, perhaps that would give him enough information to SOLVE the problems that are occurring.

If someone flamed me publicly and then expected a reply in the middle of the night, I'd probably get a little pissed off too. Especially when that flaming is piled on top of the problems he's obviously addressing.

Also, his language is Dutch. How many of you speak Dutch? If his grammar or word usage isn't perfect, at least he's trying.

So, how about backing off with the public flames on this guy and see how he handles the problems that are explained to him.

We all know now that he's here. We all know how to use PM's. We all know that the PM's are seen and read here. Now that the communications have been restored, lets see what happens.

Hey, Nirvana, you guys have answered every single one of my orders promptly and with the right number and type of seed. I've had a 100% success rate in germination and have grown lots of FINE crops by using your product.

Good for you and I know you'll help these guys, (even the ones being rude), get their seeds and crops going!

Frustration is often the companion of anger. A major step has been made in resolving these problems. Lets PM him with DETAILS of your problems and see what happens.

Good luck to all of you! Let's all show our maturity and speak to people as we wish people to speak to us.

Thanks to all!

the other is to flame on the guy even though he came onto the site to answer complaints.
I don't see any complaints been answered.

That business handles thousands of sales, not tens.
Might be an idea to scale down the operation if they can't handle it.

[He's already explained that he's having severe problems with his software and has opened a dialog with those who have had problems.
That explains the last week, what about the last months ? He has not had any dialogue with me

This IS a person you're speaking to
We are people too, are we not ?

Good for you and I know you'll help these guys, (even the ones being rude), get their seeds and crops going!
Thank you Stoney :48:

The dude said that he will respond to the emails. Let's give him a chance to see whats going on. He just got directed to this thread and does have employees he has to talk with.
Also MOST seedbanks destroy shipping records after the order is processed to protect YOU the client. (Read it in there companies policy) So for a complaint to come in its hard for them to go back and pull up a shipping notice.
Let's do as HGB said and give him a week. I don't think he wants to "admit" anything becuase he might get swamped with "fruadulent" claims and the "legit" ones will be overlooked.
Let's all just be :cool: and wait.

Ok, I took off the link on top for the moment and wait untill things settle. I wasn't aware of the many problems.

But I think it's strange that if you send a package to not include seeds, that's weird.

Nirvana has said they will be working hard to fix it and I hope they will.

In the mean time please let us all know when you hear any news from Nirvana or your order problem.

MarPassion said:
Ok, I took off the link on top for the moment and wait untill things settle. I wasn't aware of the many problems.

But I think it's strange that if you send a package to not include seeds, that's weird.

Nirvana has said they will be working hard to fix it and I hope they will.

In the mean time please let us all know when you hear any news from Nirvana or your order problem.

This is why I suspect its an inside job. I think the packing guys are probably pocketing the seeds and just sending out the empty packages. When US drug companies started mailing prescription drugs they had this very problem and had to install cameras on their employees. My package was definitely not opened in transit...it had the original seal intact. So the packing guys can show that a package was shipped and we the customers cant prove there were no seeds in it. Thats the only thing that makes sense to me...esp since he was using subcontractors. Altho one of my orders didnt show up at all, so who knows.

MP: the reason many of us ordered from your advertiser is because we want to support THIS site. I think its a testament to how grateful your members are for the information and services you provide to all of us for FREE. So I would suggest that you put a 'support the site" button at the top of the page where members can contribute to keep the site running. I dont think anyone here wants you to lose advertising dollars because of this. I would gladly contribute to keep this site running.

Runbyhemp said:
Has your support system been down for the last 5 months ?

I ordered from them a little over a year ago and got a big fat nuthin. I contacted their cust service a bunch of times but never got a response. I just wrote them off and decided not to order there again, but I'm glad people here are refusing to be taken for fools. If more people spoke out abot these scams there would be a lot less of them. Good luck to you, man.

If more people spoke out abot these scams there would be a lot less of them. Good luck to you, man.

Ah .... sense at last

I actually do NOT think this guy is a scam artist. I think he's either got some rogue employees who are pocketing the goods, then sending out the empty packages OR they are being pilfered along the way, either by Customs or someone somewhere along the mail chain.

I DID get follow up from him today and he seems genuinely confused as to why the packages are arriving without seeds. And like I said before, if it was a scam then he wouldn't bother wasting money on the postage. So I;m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and appreciate that he is attempting to make things right.

He also said they have to CONSTANTLY change their stealth packaging to stay one step ahead of customs, etc.

I also think this situation regretfully coincided with some software issues on his site and his vacation. He must be jinxed like me....everytime I go on vacation all hell breaks loose. Anyway he does seem to be trying to fix the problems.

I don't see any complaints been answered.

I have. The owner is helping at least one of the people here via email. I've received a PM from the person and he said the guy is working with him to resolve the problem. You might try PM'ing him instead of trying to handle it in a public thread. No one likes to get flamed for every word they say. If he tries to help in the public threads, that's just what will happen. Heck, one guy flamed him after saying he's never even used their service.

Might be an idea to scale down the operation if they can't handle it.

There may be more to this than we know. Employees steal too. Perhaps he has more than one problem. He may have put too much trust in an employee and is now suffering the consequences. The best move you could make is to PM him here and tell him your story. Then he can see what is going on.

That explains the last week, what about the last months ? He has not had any dialogue with me

I don't know the whole story that he's got. Try opening a dialog with him in private and see what happens. I sure wish you and him luck in resolving this.

We are people too, are we not ?

Of course. We're all people. I think the guy showed a lot of courage to come to the group. I understand why he wouldn't want to talk business with anyone in a public thread, but in a PM, I'll bet he answers your polite questions and tries to help you. Of course, if you jump up his butt and start flaming him in the PM, he'll act like anyone else and be insulted. Try a calm, polite discourse with him and let me know how it goes.
Thank you Stoney [/quote]

You're very welcome man. I want to see this whole thing get resolved on both sides. It can only lead to good things.

Peace,

Stoney

elvis said:
I ordered from them a little over a year ago and got a big fat nuthin. I contacted their cust service a bunch of times but never got a response. I just wrote them off and decided not to order there again, but I'm glad people here are refusing to be taken for fools. If more people spoke out abot these scams there would be a lot less of them. Good luck to you, man.

Sorry man, but you have no idea if it's a scam or not. Try discussing it with the man in a PM and leave the attitude out.

He may make it right for you.

If you give him grief, he'll just ignore you. Everyone is like that.

Try PM'ing him here on this group. See if you get an answer. Or, I've heard now that he IS receiving emails now, so you might try that. If you tell him when you placed the order and what it was, perhaps he'll honor your request for replacements.

I think this guy has more problems in his business than he was ever aware of. Perhaps now, he'll fix the problems and rebuild his companies rep.

Good luck man. I hope you try and speak with him. If both of you act civilly to each other, I'm sure you can come to an agreement.

Please, PM me and let me know how it goes.

Thanks,

Stoney.

Runbyhemp said:
Ah .... sense at last

No, not sense. It's pure anger speaking. He has no idea if it's a scam by the owner of the business or not.

Rehab is for Quitters said:
I actually do NOT think this guy is a scam artist. I think he's either got some rogue employees who are pocketing the goods, then sending out the empty packages OR they are being pilfered along the way, either by Customs or someone somewhere along the mail chain.

I DID get follow up from him today and he seems genuinely confused as to why the packages are arriving without seeds. And like I said before, if it was a scam then he wouldn't bother wasting money on the postage. So I;m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and appreciate that he is attempting to make things right.

He also said they have to CONSTANTLY change their stealth packaging to stay one step ahead of customs, etc.

I also think this situation regretfully coincided with some software issues on his site and his vacation. He must be jinxed like me....everytime I go on vacation all hell breaks loose. Anyway he does seem to be trying to fix the problems.

Thanks everyone for trying to help figure out what the REAL problem is with this issue.

Sometimes, we all get frustrated and anger comes out as the only relief we have. It helps for a moment, but never really resolves anything.

Open, honest, polite discussion is the absolute best way to handle a problem like this. Up until now, obviously the owner has had problems he didn't expect. His communications were lacking and it seems he wasn't even aware of that.

Now he is and he has enough courage and honor to come to this site and try to repair what has happened. A scam artist wouldn't have. A scammer would have given us all the long distance finger and not ever shown up.

Please everyone, try to contact him and let him know the details of what has happened to you and when. Then give him some time to answer each of the emails and resolve the problems. I have a feeling that he's an honest man and will try to make things right.

Good luck to all of you and I wish you the best with all my heart.

Stoney.

This is really a big terrible issue that has not been solved properly.

i will send you the k2 as a service

-------------------
Thanks,
Wilfred
Nirvana Shop
-------------------

Received this evening

any update??

IMO: CEO of Nirvana should give a big thank you, to guys on MP.
with your persistance and voices, might of uncovered a inside scam.

Nevertheless.. I too am grateful for MP and like to support this sight
using links provided here, in hopes to help MP.

Im not the biggest roller here, but i do have fair disposable income and
plan on growing from seeds for many years to come (lack of space).
Im finishing up my current grow, and was planning to purchase
variety even high dollar strains. I myself is good for several thousands
of dollars in a year or two. With the Internet being what it is,
and word of mouth. It would be wise for any business to keep people happy,
especially money spending customers..

Thank you MarP.. for not censoring this type of information, inspite of
the obvious conflict of interest with advertising. You sir are doing
a 1st class job, and being unbias and fair will make this sight even
better.

Ok, sounds good that support questions are being answered now. Keep reporting on the status of the issues you have with them. Then we all know what's going on.

About the suggestions of a donation button, I have tried that in the past and I got messages from members they didn't want to use Paypal for it because it would be trackable who made the payments.

I don't know of any other ways to receive donations. Most companies that lets you send money are based in the USA. There's no such thing as anonymously making donations if you ask me.

A money order is a trouble cashing here in Holland. So there are not many options to accept anonymous donations.

I asked Dr. Chronic to help sponsor this site / forum and his answer to me was "Advertising dollar is finished for this year" So I find that rather blund, he's recommended a lot on this forum and through this site he's been getting a lot of orders. Yet no money to help tis site.

Nirvana is the only one that gives a commision on sales and that's what I like about them. So I hope everything will be solved and that i can put up the link again.

Thanks everyone that supoprted this site by ordering at Nirvana, I really didn't know that so many people had problems. I hope everything will be solved with your orders.

I hope this works out.
Considering how popular Nirvana is among the new growers and some seasoned ones as well. There prices are reasonable. To see troubles like this did seem outa the norm. If you go through the grow journals I'd say 80% of whats grown is nirvana stock. I hope everyone that got unsatifactory results will be made right.
Thanks MarP for helping out in this situation. :aok:

Latest posts

Back