www.seedboutique.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kasgrow

kasgrow
Reaction score
I ordered from them once a long time ago. I sent a money order that got cashed but they said they never got it. I decided to give them another try since so many other people have had no problems. I am guessing somebody got to the money order before it got to seedboutique. This time I used a credit card to buy a single pack of northern lights pure indica from nirvana. I placed the order yesterday and I got an email saying it was sent out today. I will let everyone know when I get them here in california. In the past I used dr.chronic and got my seeds in 4 days but he doesn't ship to usa anymore so I have to find a new vendor.
I will let you all know how it goes. I want to stock up on genetics just in case the other vendors decide not to send to usa also.

I ordered from seedboutique not too long ago. Used a pre-pay cc from the grocery store, ordered online, and recieved my seeds in about 12 days from order. I'm Western USA. I recieved a prompt reply, when I sent them an email confirming delivery. WILL order from them again.

Make mental note,
I was thinking along the same lines, I want to have a good collection going that can be rotational. In other words keep a good stock, but use the seeds and then replace what you use. Good thinking IMHO.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Puffin Afatty said:
why not order directly from gypsy??

Isn't gypsy the owner of seedboutique? I used seedboutique because they take credit cards. I don't want anymore troubles with sending money orders or cash. With a credit card you have more consumer power after the transaction in case of problems.

Good News,
I got my seeds today from seedboutique today. I ordered them 8 days ago. The seeds I ordered were in excellent shape and look good. I also recieved 5 free seeds. I am happy with the service and plan on ordering some more tonight or tomorrow.

akirahz said:
dont count on the free seeds being viable, usually they are dead beats.. but sometimes they do fine just like any other seed so GL man!

Very cool on the seeds. What freebies did you get? Like akirahz, I've heard from many that the skunk x durban poison ones, and others were duds. But then I germed 3 and all 3 grew. I got lucky I guess. My seeds love me. :p

The freebies are labeled Magical Mystery Mix part deux. I put them in some water last night so I will post my results when I see. I just ordered some more seeds last night. I ordered Arjians haze#3 (greenhouse seeds), white rhino (green house seeds), and white widow (nirvana). I am gathering genetic for breeding. The ones I just recieved are northern lights(nirvana).

i just ordered some auroa indica (nirvana) from seed boutique i used a cc and ill keep everyone post on how things hope they go great

Im waiting on seeds from seedbotique too. I wish all seedbanks would take credit cards. I would like to order some certain strains but Im not about to send cash or a money order to anybody. I ordered bubblegum, northern lights 5 x Haze, and white rhino about a week ago. Ill let you all know when they get here.

hey maine harvest did u use an prepaid cc n if u did on that cc did u have to put your ss to actually use to send money online says thats the new thing that there doing now so crazy people cant fund crazy like u know who those bimbos that the us just thought id asked

i'm keeping an eye on this post, if things go right...woo hoooo

kasgrow said:
Isn't gypsy the owner of seedboutique? I used seedboutique because they take credit cards. I don't want anymore troubles with sending money orders or cash. With a credit card you have more consumer power after the transaction in case of problems.

yes, I think you may be correct.:eek: :doh:

o yeah smokinmom ill fo sho keep u posted n u sure look sexy in your picture lol

hey yall i ordered last saturday n i recieved my beans today so now ill keep u guys posted on how things go

Latest posts

Back