www.seedboutique.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My seeds came today. I orded them last friday and they came today 8 days.
They all look good and came in their breeder packs in good shape. I also got 5 free seeds Haze x skunk 1. The free seeds I got last time were duds but these seeds look better.
I put one arjan's haze, two white widow, and two white rhino seeds to soak. The norther lights from the last order sprouted nicely and look good, 3 for 3.
I am happy with the service from seed boutique so far and I will be ordering from them again in the future.

Thanks smokin mom. I am looking forward to making seeds and doing some breeding in the future from them.

Congrats on getting your beans Kasgrow. :aok: Now lets get them germinated and into some soil. ;)

Im getting nervous about the order I made. I ordered my seeds the same day as Kasgrow and he got his seeds 11 days ago. We used the same payment method and from the same seedbank. We live in the same country and i am a couple thousand miles closer the UK than he is. Why would he get his seeds way before me? I made a second order and I havent got that one either. I am going to be so pissed if customs got both my orders. Congrats on getting your seeds bro I might try some of those greenhouse strains next time too.

well its a couple hours later and i just recieved one package. I got my chimera seeds and those are the ones i ordered a week after my first order. Im happy now cause i got my Shnazzleberry #2, Mental floss, and they threw in five free Skunk #1 x Haze. Now im waiting on the white rhino, northern lights x Haze, and i think bubblegum. I got a bad feeling about that order cause i should have received it way before the order i just got. allready got all ten shnazzleberries in the paper towel!!!!!!!!

YEP!!!!got my $eed$ today.seven days after i ordered them.CONGRATS MAINEHARVEST!!
s boutique is great.2 for 2 orders so far in 8 days or less to north eastern u.s.
I also got Skunk #1 x Haze freebies.IM very interested in getting some quality lowrider $eed$ next.
peace guys

maineharvest said:
well its a couple hours later and i just recieved one package. I got my chimera seeds and those are the ones i ordered a week after my first order. Im happy now cause i got my Shnazzleberry #2, Mental floss, and they threw in five free Skunk #1 x Haze. Now im waiting on the white rhino, northern lights x Haze, and i think bubblegum. I got a bad feeling about that order cause i should have received it way before the order i just got. allready got all ten shnazzleberries in the paper towel!!!!!!!!

Hey Maine, glad you got some...I just ordered from them yesterday so we will see...I'm in a similiar part of the country in the US, close to the UK !!! If you are in Maine...read this one...

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=211290#post211290

I ordered three weeks back, got my (4) mandala safari seeds packs (40 seeds) plus my 5 seed freebie pack (haze#1 x skunk#1) total price =$60

Soon im gonna put in an order for Blue moonshine from Seedboutique wish me luck because thats a substantial investment.

ive used them a couple of times ive alwayes got my seeds i made an order on 3/31/08 i got my seeds today 4/8/08

I ordered on 3-29-08, Its been 15 days and nothing, but I have my fingers crossed!!!!!!

I guess u make a post and u get your beans !!!! Freebees are really small but look viable ( skunk #1 x haze). Northern Lights & Skunk Special look good . I'll post a germ percentage in a couple days. Seed Boutique u r 1 for 1 and will get my repeat buisness if the genome looks good.

scrub said:
I guess u make a post and u get your beans !!!! Freebees are really small but look viable ( skunk #1 x haze). Northern Lights & Skunk Special look good . I'll post a germ percentage in a couple days. Seed Boutique u r 1 for 1 and will get my repeat buisness if the genome looks good.

Cool, good luck with them and yes it's cool to let people know and then you may get some reputation points like so...

I ordered a Nirvana "special" from Gypsy (buy 6 for $150, pick a free pack, plus usual freeb), and some Pot of Gold. I also sent for an order at Attitude at the same time. Both were Money Orders, and both acknowledged my order on 4/26. All have arrived in a timely fashion. The seedboutique was separated into 3 packets, all arrived in the same week. PS- freeb was skunkman Orig Haze x Skunk#1- tiny seeds, yet healthy looking. Haven't tried)
BTW, ( I REALLY need a ******* camera), the free from Attitude was 5 Afghan Mafia, all germed in 24 hrs. At 8 days old they're off like a prom dress, along w/ some Sensi Skunk. Finally getting some nice healthy plants. I recently switched from DWC to Hempy Buckets, and I'm glad I did.

Ok, I didn't expect to make this post so soon. I germinated 5 nl , 5 ss , and 3 sk1 x haze (freebies) and in 48hrs I have 100% germ rate on the nl and freebies but nothing so far on the skunk special. So props to seed boutique.

although the nl and freebies germinated fine (100%) . I was unable to get any of the skunk special to germinate WHICH IS A REAL BUMMER

Hi guys I ordered my seeds on April 13 (AK-48/Double Gum) with Credit Card will let you no when they come in (Canada) thanks PP:hubba:

Latest posts

Back