www.seedboutique.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
phatpharmer said:
Hi guys I ordered my seeds on April 13 (AK-48/Double Gum) with Credit Card will let you no when they come in (Canada) thanks PP:hubba:
good luck
:D

Well this past week I orderd from two diffrent seedbanks, Seedboutique and Dutchbreed. I orderd "Autum Fall" from Dutchbreed and "Johnny Blaze" and "White Skunk" from Seedboutique. I'll keep you guys up to date on my orders.

Yo Ho Shipmates,
I decided that enough good stuff has been related to Nirvana, and thought to go through the ads on our site here. Good points for MarP from what I understand.
I ordered 10 WW, and 10 Blue Mystic, used cc for control, and was notified immediately that all was cool.
They step by stepped me and I got them in a stealth pac that was a total surprise to me. (gotta look close). I almost threw the package out, along with being pissed off, (my Bad).
Got what I wanted, checked to see what my statement would say, and again pleasantly surprised. Return address was totally stealth and made it look just too cool, fooled me, and I don't miss much in this OL'World ya know.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

does dr chronic still ship stateside.. I am in need of some lowryder stock...

Got my seeds today, I ordered 7 bussines ago really good service. Funny story I ordered spores from the same country I live(canada) and they got here at the same time I even ordered at the same time!Canada post for yeah.LOL

I ordered some seeds from seedboutique about 3 weeks ago and they still have not shipped because they are on "back order". Its my first time ordering from them and probably the last. :mad:

i don't think it's their fault if something is backordered. i've done 2 orders with them now. always get freebies, and reasonable shipping times/prices...

Have to agree...Ordered from them 2 times before and got them in a very reasonable amount of time...JMO Good luck though...Hope u still get them..

Just received, fast shipping too. I recommend, and I will use again.
I'm a happy camper :)

I ordered Nirvana Hindu Kush seeds from Seedboutique last friday(5/16) . SOunds like everyone's freebie is skunkxHaze....Ill take it! WIsh me luck.

I received my seeds yesterday 5/28 so i am very pleased with Seedboutique service.
I also received the skunkxhaze freebie
Germ stage has begun, ill start a journal soon.
:D

Good luck on the growing man. give them skunk cross time to flower man you wont be disapointed i took mine at 12 weeks and think it may have been best to let them go a bit longer but pulled early after a couple of feedings got missed and death was around the door. they got huge too man all sativa mine were jsut about 7 ft by the time the finished.

Thats really tall dubba. Ive germed two skunkxhaze and germed 6 kush. So far 5 kush sprouted and no luck with the skunk.... Will start journal as soon as they sprout up.

Yeah i had 2 freebie packs of 5 in each and i think i only got like 5 total out of the 10 seeds to break and 3 turned female. I think most of the time the freebies are just old and may or may not grow.

you got some of them sam the skunkman's original t (hazeXskunk 1)
i was wondering about this breeder and strain.i got my seeds a little over a week ago. (they took a little under 2 wks 2 get here) i got aurora indica and jock horror seeds.i still have to order some white widow,four way,and mandala kalichokra. these skunkXhaze seeds are alot darker and smaller than the other strains i ordered.anybody grew this yet?

does seed boutique package there products were the shipper wont know its mary jane seeds and snitch . . . i live in north America were the government thinks marijuana is bad . . . lol its bad because they cant control the cartel of it but yeah i would appreciate the feed

Needy,Yes it is discreet.
Aurora I am growing the SkunkXhaze now, so far 3of 3 have germed. Theyre all in first week or so. Lemme know how they work out for you.

Latest posts

Back