www.seedboutique.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got seeds from the seed boutique. i ordered northern lights pure indica and aurora indica got my seeds in less than 2 weeks. used a c.c.

where does seed botiique ship from? i believe its safer to have seeds shipped from the UK rather than amsterdam so does anyone know, im planning on ordering some seeds in the near future and really don't want to have them taken by customs

Seedboutique ships from the UK. I just ordered more seeds from them sunday and I got an email yesterday saying they were shipped. I got nirvana bubblicous, red hair skunk, and white rhino. I will post when I recieve them.

forgot to ask this but also wanted to know if they require a signature to pick up package, my last seed order and a order for a ec meter from overseas did so wondering if this site also does this

No signature needed. They will come in the mail. Just keep an eye out for them because they will be in some kind of stealth packaging.

kasgrow said:
Seedboutique ships from the UK. I just ordered more seeds from them sunday and I got an email yesterday saying they were shipped. I got nirvana bubblicous, red hair skunk, and white rhino. I will post when I recieve them.

My seeds came today. They were all in good shape. I also recieved 5 free seeds, T*haze x skunk#1. It took 8 days like the last two times I ordered from them.

first time ordering with seedboutique and will do it again, they were a little slower than marijuana-seeds.nl by 4 days, but can't beat their prices. ordered white widow, blue mystic, and white rhino + the T*Haze x Skunk #1 freebies. ordered june 10 recieved june 21

I finally tried the free seeds, Orig.Haze x Skunk#1. Three of 5 germed, look fine at 10 days. They have very slender leaves compared to the NL x Shiva and Afghan Kush that I sprouted at the same time

Latest posts

Back