Subcool reports PNW Outdoor scene

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

subcool

Dank Creator
Reaction score
Every since I landed the Cover shot with Ed and now Skunk, TY and Heads I am allowed access to more and more outdoor gardens and it is quite the honor to be honest.

I was born down south in a climate where you could grow giant reefer trees but alas the laws of the land did not allow this to be so it has always been a dream to see plants grown in full sun in optimum conditions.

With a little help from a friend I get to not only see this unfold through my lens but I get to see many of the strains I created perform in the grand sunshine.

I was led down to the secluded area and immediately I spotted the JTR bush that was vegged and trained for 2 months before even going out.
These thing will be trees as the Care taker is an expert on outdoor growing.

Some plants are a bit behind but ther will catch up as there mostly faster growing strains
I will be updating this thread once per week and smoking a joint on this bench while I do so,

This first garden is tagged

ODC

ODCsub.jpg

gareden.jpg

gareden2.jpg

jointplant.jpg

ODCblue.jpg

ODCdb.jpg

ODCsq.jpg

ODCsno.jpg

ODCUNK.jpg

From the looks of things that's gonna be one hell of a nice garden. :hubba: Looking foward to watching them beautiful ladies grow those fat frosty buds we all love. ;)

GREEN MOJO :banana: GREEN MOJO :banana: GREEN MOJO

mann look at that soil looks good rich lookin.... i like the bench in the one pic must be nice to sit down smoke a j and watch the ladie sway in the wind....

Very nice:aok:

Couple of quick questions;

How much humus did you add to the planting holes?

What size pots were the plants growing in, before being planted into the patch?

What were you misting the plants with and why?

This plots soil has been worked for many years. It gets truck loads of compost and castings and manures tilled in during the winter months. ODC is a huge believer in both fulvic acid and humic acid and uses both liberally.

He is treating the plants with fulvic acid at this point It forces Nitrogen out of the soil and into the plant, helps N uptake basically.

If you notice the black sheen of the dirt its not just soil form the land :)

Here is an update from about 8 days later

skeletorplants2.jpg

skeletorplants3.jpg

skeletorplantsBlue.jpg

skeletorplantsBUG.jpg

skeletorplantsDB.jpg

skeletorplantsDB2.jpg

skeletorplantsflav.jpg

skeletorplantsgarden.jpg

skeletorplantsJTR.jpg

skeletorplantsPM.jpg

If I ever needed confirmation that big roots make big plants boy did I get it!

I made a trip to the ODC today to visit my buddies and record how much growth happens in just a week once the Roots get established. I can't believe the stems on these things already.

First lets sort out or little tradition as I don't think I can get this shot again next week these things are going to be massive
masterpiece.gif

Pistils its just a plane ride and then an hour ride from the airport just enough time to get you good and stoned.
boxing.gif

"Pistils is my friend in the UK that ca't quite get his head around this being legal by state laws"

Hey Sports see you in about 2 months bro
joint5.gif

"Sports is a good friend nomad and trimmer"

Its just after 420 and the Three Amigos here had some of my 75 Ui FMCD and under those mask are very stoney grins.
It actually smells like Dank everywhere ya Turn

Ok so enough fun lets look at the garden.

Ok next Individual shots

medlaws3.jpg

medlawspearch.jpg

medlawsbucket.jpg

medlaws.jpg

medlaws2.jpg

garden.jpg

cage5.jpg

very nice setup

them babies are really taking off now!

keep up the great work!

:clap:

Today I have a special Treat for you!
MzJill made the trip with me to give the shots perspective and the garden some added beauty.

Before we get to some really cool shots I'd like to thank KA, To be able to have this kind of access to a garden of this caliber is better to me than actually growing it!

I am learning the garden slowly and I have made a few mistakes in labeling but we will fix it before its all over
smile.gif

First the farmer looks over his work and takes in the smells.

Pistils Perch This has become a tradition but only in good fun. Pistils is our friend and we really do wish he could be here even though were busting his balls a bit.
Its only cause we care!

TheBOss'sGarden.jpg

ODCaug4.jpg

ODCaug4a.jpg

ODCaug4b.jpg

ODCaug4c.jpg

ODCaug4d.jpg

ODCaug4e.jpg

ODCaug4f.jpg

ODCaug4g.jpg

ODCaug4h.jpg

After 3 days without sleep at Hempfest and coming home to a full in bloom male in the Breeding room and completing that project It was really nice to wake to a grey cloudy cool day and head up to the Corral and see how much the plants have grown in 8 days. We have had a few of these dark cooler days and ODC thinks this will help kick start there blooming cycle.

He has mixed up several pounds of micro and quanos and making a concentrate he will spray them with a standard garden pass through sprayer like miracle grow uses.
He will then treat the Blackberrys and all plants with Lemon juice to drop the PH and kill any spores lurking around.

ODC tells me the plants love the slight PH drop of lemon water and again he uses the pass through sprayer to apply.

Lets take a look at the progress

The POT TENT full of Potent Pot
confused.gif

You are not going to believe this

Pottent.jpg

Pottent2.jpg

Pottent3.jpg

Pottent4.jpg

Pottent5.jpg

Pottent6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.