seeds how to find femmie seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand...thank you everybody, how about let seed talk the walk okay?
if these methods is success... what yall have to say?

just curious...

massproducer said:
All i am saying is that you are convinced that this "method" works,

I'm checking it out and see for ourself.. I'm not convinced yet...

when we get the results.. we will be convinced this is not going to work
or is a big success if all of seeds turn to be female...

yall try it... just that my germinate process does works every time

I ll peek in 48 hr later ok?

IMO, a more viable experiment would be to try and germ your seeds in banana peels, as this would flood the germing seedling with ethylene, which is a feminizing hormone, not meaning it makes males female or females male, but it promotes female sexual caracteristics- massprod

sorry I didn't read this part, sorry my friend I was stoned.. bad excuse I said.. okay I ll get that banana, and where do I get ethylene, sorry my bad..

soo...banana does have their C2H4 and I just put all these seeds in the banana peels, is that what you want me to do, I can do that asap.?

no problem, I will do that.... sigh...I ll get some this friday, and post it with banana peels.. I cant stop seeds from germiate.. i ll do with next seeds with banana, thank you for the post.. appericate it..

here the pics I did for ya massprod.. if there is any other fruit or veg I do have tomatoes I can use it but I need the methods
but if you massprod prefer banana peels, I ll go for it..
my cell phone couldnt get up clear with these seeds.. I wish I got a fancy digtial camera.. maybe I Need to put in my wish list for x mas lol...

it took me 45 min to again pick these seeds.. I also found one seed that has 2 holes on the ends, OMG!! I dont want it...
I got 5 seeds saving it until I get banana, oh shoot! I can get banana tommorrow, I ll get it tommorrow and I need ya tell me right of way method to use it with banana I ll wait for your post... I just didnt think I did has a store nearby that sells banana, I can get that tommorrow for real..

p_00167.jpg

p_00168.jpg

p_00169.jpg

hey massprod...

here the pic I got a riped banana, along with these selected seeds I picked out last night... sorry If I took too long to post it today, had to get 2 dogs back to the owner, the dogs came to my porch this morning for some reason lol..
anyway I am not sure what to do with this banana and seeds, If I am not sure, that is where I stops and ask,.... can you give me direction to germinate it with banana peels? im waiting for your post.. thanks..

p_00170.jpg

haha hick.. let me guess lay down the seeds inside of the peel, and have other peel close it nicely?

Wow, this is really cool and interesting stuff.
I would've never thought to germ my seeds with a banana! :eek:

I got a couple of questions though...hope you don't mind.

1) So what's the procedure Mass? Do you put the seeds inside the peel and cover them with another peel?

2) Have you done this before Mass?

3) So what you're saying is the ethlyene will help the seed "lean" towards becoming female?

4) "...the only way to influence the sex is by influencing the enivronmental conditions in which the plant is grown in" - Mass
-Do you have any suggestions on how we can influence our enviromental conditions to help promote female characteristics?

gosh... I'm kinda tempt lol... gotta wait for massprod the expert of all..
your highness??

massproducer said:
the ethylene is produced by the ripe banana peel, so all you need is a ripe banana peel

so far I got a ripe banana peel, just one? so lay the seed on it and fold the peel?

Hay Papabeach why not that those U say where male and plant those too, to see if ur Wrong !!
Hate to see U go through all that to fine out that those U said were female Being Males !
Just be on the safe side..;)

I'll be watching !! Mark Ur Buckets so No mix Up..:hubba:

yeah true, but direction said I might have hermies or males if I let these seeds grow so I threw in trash, .. man yeah I ll be pissed as high if I has all these plants in males.. I promise I ll burn it all lol.... I have been carefully determined it as direction asks me to do.. for that paper towel version I have checked.
the seeds did cracks.. so let it sit until tommorrow If mass prod dont respond, I ll PM him and see what up.. I just want see these success... if so
all good for all growers.... so I'm cool, I'm still researchin how to do with banana..

Gargmel said:
Seeds have no sex, marijuana plant only differentiates into male and female plants by roughly the 4th internode of vegetative growth.

Thanks for the info, would be keen to read more. Care to share your source?
Cheers
Dexter

Dexter said:
PapaBeach In the pic with the seeds there is a label saying 'Amonic' are they from the plants you posted here.. ? http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31756

yeah that one I branded it, pretty lot of seeds, but I didnt germates the amonic though.. it has green covering to get these seeds riped which is good

once the green covers fall out, it will be ready for next grow..

papabeach1 said:
yeah that one I branded it, pretty lot of seeds, but I didnt germates the amonic though.. it has green covering to get these seeds riped which is good

once the green covers fall out, it will be ready for next grow..

:rofl: haha

"If I had to guess i would think ( going by the pictures) it would be Anoemic bud:p
Dexter"

^^
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31756

Good luck with your experiment PapaBeach Interested to see the results
Dexter

Latest posts

Back