seeds how to find femmie seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay I got this keefer grinder, I can get all female buds down and fill that keefer up then powder it up to all mothers then I ll get feminized seeds?

if that is easy to answer I ll go for it, just kidding...

this am... I decide to go back and check these banana rolls... yike...
I opened the bag dumped these banana rolls.. the color was so black, it has molds and all that.. yeech.. its my first time.. some of way I feel fool or someone is playing with me.. but again.. I decide to see if seeds is still alive, so I found them in the rolls.. yeechh.. none of them spout out? oh well.. so I got a water in the glasses... dropped all these seeds in the water, see if it floats or sinks... it sink straight and fast to the bottom... so I said oh no.. its dead seeds..man... so I got a small plate and let seeds sit on the plate with little water, covered it with clean plastic bag.. and hoping for the better results.. if not, I will officially bury it outside, and hope for the better..at least I wouldnt get high hope though.. any better idea?

but at least the 2 seeds from the paper towels that spout earlier..is still alive.. and leaves is getting better and big... so should I keep it in the soil, or put in the DWC in my option..mj plants dont really like to grow where night is really cold and freezing hour.. they can die fast.. so if I put them in DWC we might get better results, other 3 babies died yesturday dun't know why... light, water, soils, I did all I can do...

Latest posts

Back