Attitude Seeds???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2nd order showed up yesterday, only 8 days this time

nice, expecting mine any day now. cant wait, thanks for the update friend.

I have ordered from the Attitude Gifts and was very pleased. Fast and reliable.

P.S. Wolfie: I love the Hicks quote. Absolutely amazing man...he makes me laugh everytime I hear or read a quote.

I want to make up a t-shirt with his face on it, and "what would Bill say?" under it. I think if he were still alive he'd have had a stroke or brain aneurysm within the past 8 years.

By the way, my single Whiteberry seedling already has it's second set of leaves, the other strains aren't even out of the soil yet. I started White Widow and Blue Cheese tonight.

I Didnt Order Nothing Yet Probably Wont Im Just Gunna Get Some Clones From Med Shops Im Hoping I Run Into Some Greencrack Clones Gc Was The Most Intense High I Ever Had Had Me Tripping Out

I ordered last monday the 10th, and had my order in hand the following mon the 17th, to the mid west of the USA. Thats pretty good even with the weekend in there. Great customer service as well.

skincandy said:
I ordered last monday the 10th, and had my order in hand the following mon the 17th, to the mid west of the USA. Thats pretty good even with the weekend in there. Great customer service as well.

dang, you got yours before me! i ordered on the 9th i believe, but i havent checked the mail today yet.

JBonez said:
as suspected, package arrived today, afghan kush, here i come!

Good luck, my light worked for 10-15 minutes, then blew. Talk about a setback, oi, now I have to suddenly save up for a new light and I already have 4 seedlings.

7 days since they shipped 15 since I ordered, That is fine by me because I got the strains I wanted. Even though they were out of stock they did me right in the end. I will be using these guys again.

Oh and they are even bending over backwards to get me a few strains they do not usually stock. I will probably have to pay up front but hey I know I will get 'em from these guys/gals.

do you guys think that attitude would be able to ship to hawaii discreetly and fast.:fly:

Latest posts

Back