Video of Grow room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KaliKitsune

Hotboxed Fox
Reaction score
Got the HD camcorder prepped for when I find a good microscopic shot, so for now it's low-quality video. Here's my grow room setup. Pops up in new tab or new window.

th_100_0602.jpg

Hey KaliKitsune, I edited your post and removed the photobucket link. I uploaded your picture here.

7. Please try to post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as eight pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them.

... Except that wasn't a picture. As stated directly in the post, it's a video, which I know this board does not have the capacity to host and display, hence the link to photobucket (youtube screw up my videos, so I avoid them like the plague.)

So, that kinda just destroyed this post. Thank you.

KaliKitsune said:
... Except that wasn't a picture. As stated directly in the post, it's a video, which I know this board does not have the capacity to host and display, hence the link to photobucket (youtube screw up my videos, so I avoid them like the plague.)

hey girl, watch your mouth, rubyhemp is just helping you, and keep your back off the trouble, we here to make sure everybody stay out of leos ways, snitches, theres people out there who want throw pothead in jail,
please dont be next,

I understand you wantin post a video here, but heres how, go to
tinyurl.com, then make a url out of photobucket or youtube, (prefered)
then post the url here but replace the h(tt)p to h(xx)p... just to give thosew people more hassles alright? lot of thing going on too and be careful please... I trust MP cuz the server is at holland, so they protects our pictures, so thank to rubyhemp and all the mods..

Speaking as someone that has worked in IT security for many years, if LEO wanted you, they'd already have you. It's all too simple to trace someone down thru the internet. Doesn't usually take more than 20 minutes or so if proxies aren't used by the forum members.

And the http - hxxp doesn't work - you can forget typing that in altogether since the browser automatically assumes HTTP if it's not typed in. For the most part you don't even need to type in WWW.

The paranoia is unreasonable IMHO. To quote Benjamin Franklin: "Those who would give up essential liberty for temporary safety deserve neither."

I am interested in seeing this video. I'm not going to mention it here but there is a site which is also a forum and their other site is used to host videos from members having to do with cannabis. Like a youtube for cannabis. Their servers are in the Netherlands if that at all matters to you. I have a video over there with a new set up.

I to do IT security for a lawfirm and you are definitely correct.

The paranoia is unreasonable IMHO. To quote Benjamin Franklin: "Those who would give up essential liberty for temporary safety deserve neither."[/quote] yes but back in old Ben's days you would go to JAIL for not growing MJ........

why dont yall ask people that grew, and is still in jail, use metal potty, eat gov. foods, live with guard s hassles, all that? what government is doing is hurting us, and mostly of all hurts marijuana plants too by burn it, destory it, mislead the medias/news etc.. that is what we are protect yall from... unless yall want to be on fruitbuds s next bust news..of coursed everything around us is hacked, cops hacked our computer too.. just that FCC protects us too..and protects our rights... we just need to change the law.. so ?

gettinggray1964 said:
The paranoia is unreasonable IMHO. To quote Benjamin Franklin: "Those who would give up essential liberty for temporary safety deserve neither."
yes but back in old Ben's days you would go to JAIL for not growing MJ........[/quote]

The point is the "security measures" in place here are ineffective and not a viable solution. If LEO wanted you, LEO would have you. LEO is probably watching me rant and rave about not being allowed to post my own pictures how i see fit, and are getting a laugh out of it.

Plain and simple - the moment you stepped onto the net, you lost all anonymity. You are no longer safe. There are means to trace and track you. If you haven't been busted by now, odds are this site isn't going to get you busted. I've hosted many grow journals on other forums, I haven't been arrested yet.

papabeach1 said:
why dont yall ask people that grew, and is still in jail, use metal potty, eat gov. foods, live with guard s hassles, all that? what government is doing is hurting us, and mostly of all hurts marijuana plants too by burn it, destory it, mislead the medias/news etc.. that is what we are protect yall from... unless yall want to be on fruitbuds s next bust news..of coursed everything around us is hacked, cops hacked our computer too.. just that FCC protects us too..and protects our rights... we just need to change the law.. so ?

You can't protect something by hiding it. I've been in prison, so I know what it's like, except I got it worse because I did 50 weeks of what a Marine does for 13, hooray Regimented Inmate discipline. So while those guys sit on their butts, I got the living crap beaten out of me daily. They have it easy.

The FCC does not protect our rights. Not in any way. They were never established for that purpose. Their purpose was to ensure standard operations across airwave frequencies, to prevent interference from other devices and to set a defined regulated standard of broadcast and transmission. Now days the FCC is used to violate our first amendment and act as moral police. In no way do they do anything good for us any longer.

The video is not much different than the photos. As long as there is no voice in it or anything that can compromise his identity, I do not see what the big deal is. It's definitely really weird that you cannot post pictures the way you want to. I didn't know the mods can edit member's posts too which is another weird thing. Actually it's not cool and makes me more paranoid that we are not able to post what we want to. That defeats the purpose of a forum. I understand that nasty stuff should not be allowed but this is just a pic or video. It does not make any sense. Kind of makes the site loose it's appeal. Big time. :(

There are other MJ forums where you can post Photobucket links. I am pretty sure they are run by the same person so I don't know what is up with this.

KaliKitsune said:
You can't protect something by hiding it. I've been in prison, so I know what it's like, except I got it worse because I did 50 weeks of what a Marine does for 13, hooray Regimented Inmate discipline. So while those guys sit on their butts, I got the living crap beaten out of me daily. They have it easy.

LOL. Marines go to war after their 13 weeks, I think they have it a bit tougher...

KaliKitsune said:

Yeah, bummer dude, these annoying Mods are always trying to keep US safe from phishers and spammers, dang it ;)

:hubba: it would be exceptionally easy to post a link to any site and make a list of those folks who came to your site. A few cross references to other posts and a pattern of behavior of visiting, etc...

Just because I am paranoid, doesnt necessarily mean THEY aren't out to get Me :rofl:

TURKEYNECK said:
man, Im peakin out the windows now;)

What do You See???
:holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep: A Outside World of Wierd People!!! :hubba:

Any UFO?:hubba:

Puffin Afatty said:
Yeah, bummer dude, these annoying Mods are always trying to keep US safe from phishers and spammers, dang it ;)

:hubba: it would be exceptionally easy to post a link to any site and make a list of those folks who came to your site. A few cross references to other posts and a pattern of behavior of visiting, etc...

Just because I am paranoid, doesnt necessarily mean THEY aren't out to get Me :rofl:

Your mods can't keep YOU safe. Enjoy your blanket of false security.

theres a tear in my beer cause im cryin for ya dear. i can't believe marp and you mods don't just let this guy run the site. i mean he's been a member for almost a month geez isn't that long enough to be the most important person here? i mean come on give him the keys to the place and let him show us all hows its done!

Latest posts

Back