.nl seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

nvthis

Marijuana-seeds.nl
Ordered seeds October 22. Got them yesterday (November 3), 12 days to California. Ordered twenty, got ten free. Not the finest examples, but we'll see what's what. Good stealth but had to sign @ post office....:confused: Another thing... I ordered two separate orders, one that morning and another later that night for my buddy. They actually caught it and sent both orders in the same package but still charged me shipping for both orders. Hmm. That's almost ten bucks.
All in all (as long as the beans pop) I'd say they are do-able but my experience was a little shakey. Their prices are some of the best but I think I'll not be sending them anymore of my money anytime soon.

Scratch that... It was 9.95 in BP. That's more like $20.00 USD extra charge for one package.

yes i have purchase from them a few times..I had to sign for one and not others..it was scarry..why one and not the others?..but all is good..thanks for the report..and dont worrie yourself over $20..those beans will supply you with a lifetime of smoke if you do it right..good luck and be safe

sc are you sayin not to order from them due to being over charged or because your had to sign? oh or because the product doesn't look right?

No, signing for them caused me a bit of anxiety but the package looked untampered with so... That was of cause for no sincere worries. Had it looked like it was previously opened I most likely would have just said "That's not mine" and walked away or something, I don't know. I do indeed hope they pop. As far as looks go it seemed IMHO they looked a little under mature.. But then we'll see what's what. There were some (5-6) that 'looked' perfectly fine- Darker, mottled etc., a lot of them were smallish and whitish-green but who knows? they mey be just fine. I am not nit-picking, just giving a first impression on the looks alone on that one. And your right, the $20.00 bucks isn't a huge deal, providing it was an oversight that isn't repeated. They have great prices at this site but the twenty dollar thing kind of cancels that out IMO. You say you had to sign once, but not anymore??? Trippy. I emailed them about the extra charge. I don't expect anything seriously to happen about it, but if it doesn't happen again, and their beans pop, and I won't have to sign for them everytime then my rating of MS.nl obviously improves.;) Sorry if I offended any long time customers here. That's not what I had in mind. Just wanted to give my first impression of this site. If these pop right I may try them again, on your word;) I'll be checking out that grow room too!

No offence taken here my friend...this is what is needed to help people make a good choice...to be honest I like them because they are stealth,,prices are resonable..my only concern is they are not in original breader pack..and so far I have had only problem with Bubble Gum not germing..but that could have been my error too tho..my white widow is looking good..and the Top44 i baught from them was 9 female and 1 male..i was excited..but then lost all 10 bubblegum..lol..be sure to let us know after harvest what you think..and thanks for shareing with us..KEEP M GREEN

well my first 2 super silver haze did not germ in the paper towl methed. so i thew 2 more stright in the ground an they came right out. the haze seeds are tiny, but they are full growen. but now i have 2 very helty lookin haze plants growin in my garden

thats where i order all my beans and will continue to do so.they are quick and precise.i have had no probs with the beans popping.some just take longer than the others.be patient and they will pop.i have had 100% pop on all strains.some strains have taken me 7-10 days to pop.do not give up.and they all grew to be some fine plants.jmo

I have used them once and currently trying the g13 haze. just went to flower a week ago. all beans popped and plants are uniform and healthy. i plan to do a report on them once they are done. i have not tried to germ the freebies yet. as of now i would do business with them again but i am gonna wait and see how this g13 turns out.

peace

not being smart,but sometimes its the grower and grow area,not the seeds.

Lol yea i just read a similar thread where someone bashed a strain they got 5g per plant off of, that buddy luv got 1/2 lb. off off.

It is definitely the grower :rofl:

DomsChron said:
Lol yea i just read a similar thread where someone bashed a strain they got 5g per plant off of, that buddy luv got 1/2 lb. off off.

It is definitely the grower :rofl:

Similar thread??????? Sorry if I gave the wrong impression.... I certainly don't think I was 'bashing' anything, just relating a recent experience in a relevant forum. Hell, haven't even taken these beans out of the bag yet. If anything I am pleased to death by the positive responses and am glad for the opportunity to openly discuss these matters with like-minded folk. If not for the good people at MP I would NEVER order from this bank again, but because of MP I don't have to walk this path alone and am able to justify my experience as unique and not the norm. This means (and for the sake of good business) I very well may order from them again (sans extra order) in the future. I suppose anything is possible.

Dude I am so freaking high as hell right now what was I talking about that for?

I am so sorry if I made you feel like you needed to defend yourself in any way. I am retarded and don't know what the hell I was just saying that for?!?!?!:confused: :confused: :confused:

4u2sm0ke said:
No offence taken here my friend...this is what is needed to help people make a good choice...to be honest I like them because they are stealth,,prices are resonable..my only concern is they are not in original breader pack..and so far I have had only problem with Bubble Gum not germing..but that could have been my error too tho..my white widow is looking good..and the Top44 i baught from them was 9 female and 1 male..i was excited..but then lost all 10 bubblegum..lol..be sure to let us know after harvest what you think..and thanks for shareing with us..KEEP M GREEN

I have nothing but good things to say about them, except original breeder packaging. That just doesn't sit right with me. Also, the free seeds I got from them looked like bag seed, as opposed to breeder seeds. So I agree with you 100%. Also the .nl is a bit suspect, because they are in Great Britain. Thats not a UK website. Just my thoughts though.

DomsChron said:
Dude I am so freaking high as hell right now what was I talking about that for?

I am so sorry if I made you feel like you needed to defend yourself in any way. I am retarded and don't know what the hell I was just saying that for?!?!?!:confused: :confused: :confused:

No worries bro, I'm about to get that way myself...:smoke1: Got something called 'brain escape' (?). Tastes like pinecones and looks like neon green doghair??:D

Ay ay! Site rules!

Eliminate those stars!

EDIT: I REMEMBER WHY I WAS SAYING THAT!

The other thread was top44 also!

well them "bag seed as u called them bro are awasom, can't wate to flower them an see the mazar buds......................................... an the haze could not be anymore prefect.

nvthis said:
Similar thread??????? Sorry if I gave the wrong impression.... I certainly don't think I was 'bashing' anything, just relating a recent experience in a relevant forum. Hell, haven't even taken these beans out of the bag yet. If anything I am pleased to death by the positive responses and am glad for the opportunity to openly discuss these matters with like-minded folk. If not for the good people at MP I would NEVER order from this bank again, but because of MP I don't have to walk this path alone and am able to justify my experience as unique and not the norm. This means (and for the sake of good business) I very well may order from them again (sans extra order) in the future. I suppose anything is possible.

My journal is in my signature. I am growing their Northern Lights and Aurora Indica. The Norther Lights seeds were tiny and I was very skeptical at first but I planted 4 in the medium and all 4 sprouted. They all look identical to each other and to other pictures of Northern Lights I have seen. The Aurora Indica were huge seeds. I planted 4 in the medium and all 4 sprouted, they also look identical to one another and to pictures I have seen of them. I would prefer the breeders packs as well. So longs as they turn out good and I get no hermies I will order from there again. My next order however is hempdepot and I am getting some Joey Weed seeds and TGA.

Latest posts

Back