.nl seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so I'm popping ten of the m-s.nl seeds. This is intended to be a quickie seed crop before gearing up for spring. let ya know. To be continued....

i made an order with them six days ago and still havent recieved a confirmation email.did any of you get an email?

i ordered 30 seeds fri afternoon.this is my 5th order from them.i always email them wanting confirmation.sometimes its automated confirmation,sometimes not.so i ask for 1 and get 1 i ordered the special,10 bubble gum,10 big bud and 10 northern lights.plus 5 free

I got a conformation email. I also emailed them twice after getting my seeds and they got back to me withing two days both times. it took 11 (11 or 12?, I dunno, it says at the top of this post..) to get the seeds in Cali.

yeah ..you should get a confirmation email...

andy...Baught the same Bonus pack..all tho My bubblegum didnt do well but could have been my fault..was really looking forward to those..will buy some more again..

Check this.. Prescuffed the seeds, dropped seeds in water and set on top of my hutch. 24 hours later 7 cracked with 5 showing root tips (barely, but enough). not too shabby and in just 24? So far so good.;)

Aiight now be quick man, plant the ones that are showing 1mm of a taproot. Any longer and this is not smart.

andy52 said:
thats where i order all my beans and will continue to do so.they are quick and precise.i have had no probs with the beans popping.some just take longer than the others.be patient and they will pop.i have had 100% pop on all strains.some strains have taken me 7-10 days to pop.do not give up.and they all grew to be some fine plants.jmo

lol andy my super silver haze desided to come out the ground 6 weeks later!

well i got 4 confirmations this morning that my order had shipped.i ordered thursday evening.

Hey, my beans from .nl came today. 10 of each:

White Widow
Ice
Crystal
Blueberry
and 5 free ones.

Hey Andy52 - thanks for the great advice!!!

when i orderd i orderd on a saturday, got a confirmation monday. an got my seeds next monday. whent very easy.

their a good seedbank, especiailly for a first attempt. I used them for my first grow and bought Afghan and got Easy Sativa free. Both were awesome smokes and very easy to grow.

I think the .nl thing is maybe a protection thing?

Altho I think i'd probably say something about the combined postage that u paid double for as thats not too fair. I'm surprised at them.

Never Have I Had A Hermie From Them Either.either Male Or Female.that Makes Me Feel Better/

Thorn said:
Altho I think i'd probably say something about the combined postage that u paid double for as thats not too fair. I'm surprised at them.

I made email contact with them and they said their system was automated and that's why it happened. They said to save my order#'s and we could work something out next time I ordered. Not sure what they had in mind but pretty cool of them really to even get back to me about it. That and 8 of ten seeds have popped and this batch is growing faster than anything I have seen. They must be some damn good seed, or I really scuffed the crud out of 'em, either way I'm feeling a lot better about m-s.nl then before.

thats whats up bro. glad to here your beans poped. yeah they sure do grow like "weeds" lol don't they, check out my grow, they are only 4 weeks old under CFL's

good to hear nvthis, i'm pleased they got back to you about that :) I would like to use them again in the future as their prices are just fab! :D Good luck on your grow buddy :)

Yup, thanks Thorn. The score is now 10 for 10. Dropped on the 8th, popped on the 9th and in peet today (11th, :am). I'll put up a pick as soon as I can see leaves (at least I think I will... Haven't posted pics on this sight yet. Ahh, I'll fugure it out!!). No grow log for this one I think. I have never done an online grow log before and this batch will be just for seeds. I have finally grown the huevos to do one I think (after seeing everyone else's on here) and would like to. However I will throw up a pic or two as time goes strictly for this post and for the purposes of seed viability and reliability in regards to marijuana-seeds.nl specifically... I am not crusading for them by any means, but I can find a few mins here and there for at least that much;)

Sorry about that, my first attempt ended with a 'busy server' notice. Anyway, I had all but forgotten about this thread... So I got 20 seeds (+ 10 freebies but they are still dry) Popped 10 then popped ten more 3 weeks later. That's a rate of 20 for 20. Heres a few pics from batch #2

2008_0101m-s_nl0001.JPG

2008_0101m-s_nl0002.JPG

2008_0101m-s_nl0003.JPG

Latest posts

Back