I finally ordered some beans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My card just said $25 gift card on it got it for Christmas. Tomorrow will be a week shipping. Cant wait to grow a non bagseed plant.

I know how you feel Ive been checking the mail every day yet nothing no mail tomorrow so maybe Monday.

MCM

Motor City Madman said:
Well after reading a lot of threads on ordering beans. I finally ordered Bubbledust from growdoc off the seed boutique site. I used a gift visa card and it says payment received on their web site. I think I bought the last pack cause it wont come up on their anymore. Now we play the waiting game:hubba:

that is what happened to me,its my first ever order over the net so i am a little worried about getting scamed in one way or another.i placed my order for 10 ducksfoot seeds by wallyduck.my order went through and money debited from my card.the next day i looked on there site to read the review of the seeds i ordered.the add had been taken down.so i am thinking i have bought the very last pack off them or they only just noiticed that they have ran out.since then my order has been in packing dept for ages.i just hope i did get the last pack and there is a back log of orders.if not i dont think they will be able to re-stock these ducksfoot seeds.they have been hard to get for such along time.

if you get your order or they contact you saying there out of stock or what ever will you let me know,it looks like me n you are in the same boat.it not good that our orders both got pull from the site the next day.

Yes I will keep you posted, mine were back up and then gone again. I got a notice for sent in full as well. I think if you ordered from boutique it will be alright as long as customs don't get em.

Motor City Madman said:
Yes I will keep you posted, mine were back up and then gone again. I got a notice for sent in full as well. I think if you ordered from boutique it will be alright as long as customs don't get em.

im ok on the customs thing...i am in the uk.its just that my order has been in packing dept since i ordered and the add was pull the following day.keep me posted on how things go

I hear ya on the UK tip, Customs scares me but I think they a looking for more serious things, keep fingers crossed for a slacker.

THERE HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! After ordering on X-MAs they are all here and look good(as far as I can tell) Got 5 Mazar I sharif free. Nice work SeedBoutique!!!!!!:hubba: :watchplant:
Now off to have a detressing session
:bong:

Got mine yesterday, Kinds birthday unable to post got the freebie as bubble. Took some pics. NOT very stealthy shipping I'm supprised it made it through customs.

Really, I thought it was clever compared to the doc. I popped 2 of the MAzar and the popped in 24 hours. Good Luck and here is some GREEN MOJO for your first real grow!!

i bought some of wally's ducksfoot seeds off the seed boutique and they came in a clear zip lock bag with a sticker on saying....

gn collection
wally duck seeds
ducksfoot
(quantity 15)

i am sure that gypsy,s repackaged them for what ever reason,or is this how they come.i thought they was in paper seed packs with a cartoon style duck on the front of the pack ? even if they have been repacked by gypsy as long as they are the real deal then i am happy.but after seeing the posts between bushy old grower (bog) and gypsy in a tread somewhere in mjp's forum about bog stopping supplying seed bay and seed boutique because it was said gypsy was making f2's of bog's seeds and passing them off for the real bog f1's.i am not saying this is true or not.but when you get seeds packed in zip lock bags and not the breeder pack,it makes you think!

does anybody have a picture or link that shows how wally ducks seeds come packaged.or has anybody had seeds sent out like this before by seedbay or seed boutique ?

lastly can any body point me towards a good place to get seed that are sent in the original breeders packs.

I agree that some of the seeds are small. The DP BB I got came in the original breeder pack and they are small seeds but the two I put in towels popped in less than 36 hours and are both in dirt right now. The mazar I was worried about as they did not look like a very good seed stock but the 2 I towled popped in less than 24 hrs. Sending millions of little GREEN MOJO waves your guy's way good luck

My mazar seeds look big and striped, but the bubbledust are real small and light green (almost immature looking). Well I haven't popped them yet I gotta get some bigger pots to put them in. Thanks for the mojo and back at ya.

how the seeds look is not really a way to judge. My DP Blueberry wers smale and pale, the Top44 seeds were small and pale. I crossed Big Bud (big stripped seeds) with Top44 and all the seed stock came out small and pale (and I have had a 100% germ. rate with these). So I think it is a strain based thing, some a strains have big stripped seeds and some have small pale seeds. Glad to see you all got your beans and hope to see pics of the final products posted soon.

Latest posts

Back