Attitude Wish Me Luck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waspfire

A.K.A FLABOY
Reaction score
I am bout to place my second order on line first was with seedboutique and this one will be with attitude.Planning on ordering there greenhouse church strain sounds like perfect strain for down here in humidity land lol,also will ordering there auto AK-47.This will give me 4 strainms to work with this spring (not including freebies) which are nirvannas papaya and early misty GH church and auto AK-47.Has anyone ever grown or smoked the church from greenhouse seeds just wondering its as good as they describe well wish me luck and i cant wait till i start my outdoor grows:)

dont forget to use the 420 code for %10 off your order from attitude

my last order was from attitude over the holiday and still came in pretty quick

i was going to use the 420 code but then i wouldnt get one of my freebies lol thanks for making sure i did tho;)

just thought i would update u guys on my experince with atittude i placed my order on 2/3/09 and within minutes got the email conmfirmation and was told they were being processed,on 2/4/09 put my track and trace number in and it had already been sent to post office and was being processed woot checked today, 2/5/09 and now there in the air on there way to the US. Just like to say not bad for 2 days will definaly be using them again:) by the way ordered there Lr2 regular 10 pack and they sent 5 free power skunks and 1 ww feminized seed:D.Only gripe i have is they where out of stock of my first 2 choices and then last nite i check and they have gotten diesel ryders back in and AK47xblueberry auto back in:eek: just my luck.

hey do u trac on ups after royal mail? waiting on mine too but a few days ahead.

yep i put my number in the US postal one they give and it said they have confirmation mine has been processed by royal mail and in the air to them
and the royal mail one says ur package is on the way to the US.Going nutz waiting on it even tho it been 2 days lol;)

nevermind . origin post is preparing shipment. whats taht mean?still overseas?

i just placed an order just now with attitude 1st timer doing this oh so nervous now:hubba: but i orderd KC Brains Mango with 5 reg g13 power skunk seeds free plus the 420 code.. i orderd the mango as they are low prices and dont wanna get too upset.. if things go bad..i used the regular internationl deliv method.. im up north near mass so now its just time to wait......any info to make me unworried would be helpfull...sorry to pop your thread dude/..

yeah same i just ordered like 4 days ago so i am not looking for it till monday or tuesday.But i also used the stealth delivery option also cost more money but figre worht it if they make it here:)

Their rep as a seedbank is making some serious waves... I also have to give my props to them for great delivery. Although, I never got an email confirmation or tracking email, I only was able to confirm my order when they charged my card. The T shirt was sweet too...

I ordered from them and got my beans in 13 days including 2 weekends to Michigan.:) the beans looked good, 8 perfect one slightly mishappen and one cracked on one side. the freebies look great, they aren't getting germinated. for a while I put my six favorites in 80 degree water/ then paper towel method (also at 80 degrees) and got 6 healthly live taproots out of them in less than 52 hours (LR#2 strain) 100% germ rate so far and today is day one of them popping thier little heads out of the soil and rockwool.:D :D

on the "origin post is preparing shipment" issue. you won't be able to track them in U.S. mail. :confused: the USPS site will say "origin post preparing shipment" untill well after they get to your house.

I have all the dates and info on my grow log, check it out if you got the time. I always have questions :eek:

GREEEEEEN MOJO TO YOU ALL.

kubefuism said:
Their rep as a seedbank is making some serious waves... I also have to give my props to them for great delivery. Although, I never got an email confirmation or tracking email, I only was able to confirm my order when they charged my card. The T shirt was sweet too...

Are you using a pre pay card when you order?

nope but i ordered tuesday wasnt looking for them in first 4 days would be cool tho i expect mine next week tho.;)

I also ordered from attitude on the 31 of January...got e mail with tracking code...ordered thai x super skunk...still waiting..first time i ordered from them it took ten days total... so mine should be here any day now..I hope..

Latest posts

Back