Attitude Wish Me Luck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine ordered the friday before flaboy.Still no update,same old message.time will tell.

ahh seeing as u ordered on a friday we will probly get ours around same time bro:) i dont belive they count weekends in there 6-10 day deliver time. plus i just put another order in with them for the auto AK47x auto blueberry and the diesel ryder.;)

It's looking that way.Almost like they stack up the orders and air them all at once.Makes me too antsy.I WANTED TO PUT IN ANOTHER ORDER BUT HAVEN'T AS OF YET.Want a good Northern lights strain.Want to do a little mixing.Keep it interesting.Keep me posted on your order.I'll keep you posted on mine.

I too am hoping for some good results from Attitude... Considering the G13 labs Poison Dwarf auto and either auto white russian or auto great whiteshark, still reading up on the two ...i'm hoping for it to all go well , as this is my first time ordering, even though i've talked about doing it for years ...now i've finally got my indoor on the way pretty much :D ... i too will be using a pre pay CC , so would i need to do anything differently ??? i know ordering my equipment from HTG, has to be done over the phone when using prepay ...best of luck to all of you, it's crazy how antsy i am and haven't even ordered my beans yet :D ...hope to hear when ya recieve your orders... and how about a pic of the T-shirt ??? Best of Growin' to everyone ...:ciao:

I placed an order with attitude about 4 weeks ago on a friday and had my beans the following thursday . 6 days to the northeast us is pretty good in my book.
i can post a pic of the shirt i got if u like.

did you track your order dillan?if so,yes or no,did it tell you a vague explination for a few days.don't say much.don't want to f. up deliveries for myself or anybody else.i just figure they don't want you to know where your goodies are either.Only 7 days today for me.still haven't cheked mail 2day.5:00 a.m. here.

Everybody going attitude.I'll have to try another bank next time.just in case homeland gets wise to their wily ways.i need to get these first.LOL.

dam i should of used the stealth option....i just used the basic option and im in the north east as well i think..how do they ship them regulary..i checked the tracking thing and it says on the usps site Origin Post is Preparing Shipment and on the bank site it says.. has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in ***. 6/2/09..im just feeling dumb for not using the stealth option but then again i was dumb and orderd kc brains mango before reading up on them to find out there nothing but junk.. but then again the ppl that say that are doing them indoors so idk.. this was only a test order so w/e happens/happens just dont feel like getting aressted but if all goes good im gonna get some autos fem and non fem and make my own haha....has anyone used the non stealth option and if so what happend..what happens if they get snatched up??/

hey flaboy. WOO HOOO !!!! 7 working days.wonder woman time.

D.W.FAAMER said:
Go check your mail.don't anybody dare tell how they come.Hate to ruin the chance for another ganja man,or woman.

Thanks DW Faamer for reminding everyone.

Rules:
rule #1: Do not ever ever ever everever report on how a seedback ships. THIS IS A NO-NO do not post about the stealth shipping method. EVER. If you do.....you will get an earful and the post will be deleted.

I tracked mine from the royal mail but all it said was it was sent overseas for delivery in the us thats all no detailed info.

Hard to believe a few beans could make a water farmer so happy.first real strains.No wonder woman grows yet.Idon't think.Some different kind of grow.I mean like one of you all's candy grows,or toxic.but really crazy.Any ideas?Let me have your best.

well mine didnt come today sucks but i was 2 days behind u so hopefully tues or wed.:cool:

keep putting off testing the temps in my box i made so guess i can do that till they get here plan on running the lights in it for 20 on 4 off and see what kind of temps i get.Just got a digital one that will record the high and low and tells the me the humidty.

well i dont know if its me but i checked my bank account and the seed bank was processing my order and now there is nothing there saying i orderd from them hmm kinda worried now:hubba: was i ripped off??

guaranteed delivery is worth extra.i doubt they ripped u off.but u never know.my advise after orders are processed don't even bother tracking unless 3 or 4 weeks and still haven't arrived.man i did a pre soak to get beans good and saturated.2 l.skunk,2 w.woman,and 1 free w. widow. both w.woman cracked in like 8 hours.w.widow cracked within 10. wow! l.skunk haven't popped yet.good luck all.

Well mine are here today woot :hubba: :hubba: took 6 buisness days to get to me total was 8 days counting the weekend very great service and speed in my book.Now i got work to do ;)

hey flaboy...did you get the T w/ yours??? how ya like it??? and like whoever else said, maintain the stealth of their process and don't let it out...seems like i haven't read a single bad thing about Att. so far...let us know how the babies come along...

Latest posts

Back