On a Quest for C99

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Hemp Goddess

So, I am on a quest for some Cindy seeds and am not finding a whole lot.

Joey Weed has some C99 x Blueberry that I am considering.
Kingdom (Hemp Depot) has F4 Cindy...
Canadianhempco has C99 for $115. I am not familiar with the company and the price is a little steep, but I am not finding any other F1 or 2 (?) Cindy out there that can be shipped to the USA.

Any opinions or other sources for some C99 seeds. She was the first plant I grew and I miss her...

closest i could find was "Purple Cindy is a very potent cross between Purple Oregon Thai and Cinderella 99.
Height: 4 ft
Flowering Time: 10 weeks
Yield: 2.5 to 3.5 oz per plant
@ .highgrade-seeds.com/seedlist.html

umbra said:
reeferman has cambodian x c99 f4...oops there gone sorry. i just checked.

LOL--the story of my life. Oh Umbra, tease me...and then snatch it away...where oh where has my C99 gone? She used to be readily available...

Until very recently Joey Weed was producing Cinderella 99, which was available through Hemp Depot. Maybe if you submit an inquiry they can dig some up in the back room?

I knew I should have bought some when they were available....good luck THG!

scatking said:
Until very recently Joey Weed was producing Cinderella 99, which was available through Hemp Depot. Maybe if you submit an inquiry they can dig some up in the back room?

I knew I should have bought some when they were available....good luck THG!

:yeahthat: Thats what I'd try THG. Joey Weeds is about as close to Bros Grimm as your going to get and what you want. ;)
I'm down to clone only on my Bros Grimm F3 C99. No male outa the stock I had...bad luck of the draw. :(

Joey Weed was where I originally got my Cindy. I have been checking fairly regularly and he hasn't had any C99 for a while. However, I will drop them an email. I think I might go ahead and pick up some of his C99 Blueberry cross (before I can't find any).

Bodhi seeds just had some pineapplec99 crossed with starstrain like 2 weeks ago maybe keep an eye on them..i was just cruising seed sites and i seen some c99 somewhere i will go search a bit today and maybe can find them again..

good day

space queen by subcool at breed bay is romulanxcindy
"Our interpretation of BCGA’s famous lost cross Space Queen this f2 took over a year to create agonizing over 4 distinct and amazing mother plants found in a very old pack of Vics original seeds. Once the best mother plant was selected the long process of growing out the f2 generation was started and the results made us very happy and very very stoned. This cross has been grown more than any other TGA gear and everyone that germinates seeds ends up with a keeper female they cherish forever. We have donated close to 300 packs of this cross to the medical community it is liked so well."

i just found an article in high times about cindy
it says the BROTHERS GRIMM (sound familair?) found seeds in a bag of jack herer while in amsterdam
they took the seeds home and grew them out resulting in the "famous genius and even more famous cinderella 99"

Try this place

hxxp://www.hemcy.at/oscommerce/product_info.php?products_id=660

Never did business with them but saved this link a couple weeks back when I found this.

I'm currently growing Purple Cindy mentioned above from highgrade which is a C99 cross. Just hitting 6 weeks of flower and it smells awesome like a citrus/grape scent.

Smoked a small sample last week was a very spacey high, I can't wait for it to finish. :)

trophy_1 said:
Try this place

hxxp://www.hemcy.at/oscommerce/product_info.php?products_id=660

Never did business with them but saved this link a couple weeks back when I found this.

I'm currently growing Purple Cindy mentioned above from highgrade which is a C99 cross. Just hitting 6 weeks of flower and it smells awesome like a citrus/grape scent.

Smoked a small sample last week was a very spacey high, I can't wait for it to finish. :)

It was my understanding that Hempy does not ship to the US...

scatking said:
THG - Hemcy ships fast and discreet to the US. I have used them and everything was spot on.

Thanks, I didn't think that they shipped to the US. They had some decent prices on C99, although I was not familiar with the breeders. Some of the crosses sound interesting. I think that I am probably going to try some of Subcool's Space Queen, too. I always have a hard time deciding on a new strain--I want everything :D.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Thanks, I didn't think that they shipped to the US. They had some decent prices on C99, although I was not familiar with the breeders. Some of the crosses sound interesting. I think that I am probably going to try some of Subcool's Space Queen, too. I always have a hard time deciding on a new strain--I want everything :D.

Some of Subcool's stuff looks interesting, Space Jill and Vortex are on my short list.

ahhh just a teaser :p
in flower now LOL

Picture or Video 058.JPG

trophy_1 said:
Some of Subcool's stuff looks interesting, Space Jill and Vortex are on my short list.

I have some and haven't had a chance to grow them out. Really interested in the killing fields I have... sannie's version of jack herer hybrid. So many seeds so little space.

Latest posts

Back