Attitude changed their website...in the middle of my order!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j3550

Reaction score
So checkout the new 'tude site. Wish they could've picked ANY other time as I was sent to the cc processor from the old site and when redirected back to the tude the site went phttttt. So sent them an email cause they're not answering the phone. I have no idea of the status of my order other than an email from the cc processor telling me I've been charged.

Initial experience with the attitude = not so hot. And I would advise delaying any purchases from the 'tude as the site is very buggy ATM.

Wish I could've posted a more positive experience. But I'll let you know how it works out.

BTW: Ordered Jock, Satori, and AI

Fer sure. Been virtual shopping there for months.

cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk, right?

Yea hes sure. I just went there. The page went crazy. Popping up this white page with all these error reports.
Now its loading up better. With bugs. But the site is lookin good now.

now they've got ACE seeds! Of course RIGHT after I order. Wonder what else is new.

That happened to someone at oz stoners 2 days ago as well and that person is still waiting for a reply from them ! but he /she did not realise that the attitude doe's not deliver to aussie any more and may not recieve any compensation anyway ! good luck and all the best !

This is how my mind would work if I owned a seed site with a reputation like Attitudes.

I sell something that I know is more or less illegal globally.

I have built a business up with trust and know many of my customers are repeat customers.

Now would I without warning change the whole site almost past recognition of the old without warning?

Or would I have blazed a header that could not be missed by anyone visiting the site that I intended to totally reformat the site so it is very different from the past?

People revisiting Attitude and seeing the site changing are going to think 1 thing.

:cop:

I hope im wrong.

:peace:

Sure is nice of them to up the prices on some of the beans while at it.
Auto Hindu from 63 last week. 65 the other day. Now up to 72.
Couple other strains have gone down in price though.

And now they changed the site back! Looks like my order went thru now.

Lesson: IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT.

I highly doubt the po's have taken over attitude because they updated their website :laugh: paranoid much?

If I was a a seedbank as popular as attitude I would also do an upgrade- that is just how it works.

I was just about to start a thread about the new design because I think it's badass. Looks real good- a lot better than many of the new websites out there. I also haven't had any problems with it- functions perfectly for me.

And really- why would they ask or tell the customers that they are going to change the site? I mean do you really care and would it really matter? They are still the same business- I'm still going to buy seeds from them- just now in style. I am always impressed by their feminized seed photo :D

Oh nooo change is sooo scary!

GrowinGreen said:
And really- why would they ask or tell the customers that they are going to change the site?

We obviously see things differently.

The trust is built up with illegal activities taking a long time for trust to be given and gained.

All I'm saying is I would have set a header up letting people know a change is approaching and not to be nervous of sudden change.

I dont know about you but I have 1 person watching my back, thats me.

:peace:

I have 2 people watching my back- myself and my dog!

I guess I just don't see the point of warning people. What are the chances of everyone seeing the message? How often do people visit the website- they would have to leave the message up forever to get everyone to see it. It just isn't practical. Change happens. I've had many websites that I visit daily change out of the blue- it's life.

But I'm done here- to each their own. It does look nice though :D

I make a decent amount of money playing on multiple poker sites online. If one of them is EVER going to be taken down for maintanence they flash a message at ever single table and post messages in the lobby the entire day leading up to it going down. If I log onto my bank account website to access my account and the site is down, there will be a message saying "The site is down for mainenance and will be back up at ______".
To take down a site with no warning does NOT make me think it was just an upgrade, it makes me think that someone or something messed up the server. If it WAS an upgrade, then why not post a message NOW at the top of the site pointing out the upgrades?

The only thing they have on their website is "WELCOME TO OUR NEW SITE: SITE EMAIL SYSTEM IS HAVING TEETHING PROBLEMS PLEASE SEND ANY EMAILS TO [email protected]"

If they did add new breeders, why not mention it? Even if the site was just taken down a bit for upgrades, they made a mess of mistakes in the process.
The site I use has some better things going than attitde....like not being bound by 10 packs, and they guarantee you receive your order anywhere in the world.
hXXp://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/

Just to set the record straight- you don't have to buy 10 packs at Attitude- and their shipping is fantastic.

I dunno ..check for yourself hXXp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/

But I doubt ANY seedbank has EVERY strain from EVERY breeder

And I actually prefer buying in bulk- I think singles are a waste of money.

no, my point was that you can by any number of seeds of any strain, something you can't do at attitde. Attitde does represent a lot of breeders, but the single seed center only represents those that have proven to be the best. You can buy any number of seeds from ANY strain...if you want to see if attitude does that...check it yourself lazy...but I will bet dollars to donuts you can't.

Latest posts

Back