Attitude changed their website...in the middle of my order!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NYC_Diesel x Jack_Herer said:
no, my point was that you can by any number of seeds of any strain, something you can't do at attitde. Attitde does represent a lot of breeders, but the single seed center only represents those that have proven to be the best.

I dont know about that. They carry Nirvana afterall.
Though, I am with you about using them. Youve sold me on them.

if you want to see if attitude does that...check it yourself lazy...

:laugh: I never wanted to know- you're the one that asked so I gave you the website. Attitude has never done me wrong so I won't sway from them- that's all I'm saying.

But yes with Attitude you can "pick and mix" seeds

the reason i told you to check it yourself is becase you are LYING, you can not by single seeds of any strain from attitude.

the reason i told you to check it yourself is becase you are LYING, you can not by single seeds of any strain from attitude.
yes you can in the pick 'n' mix area ! peace and take care !

you still aren't getting it. No pix and mix, no minimum number of seeds, any number of each strain, from #1-X...Yo can NOT go on attitude and buy 5 total seeds, one of 5 different strains.,

I know a lot here love attitude, but they are NOT the only seed bank out there,and some offer better deals.

I can go on this site and by ONE seed of ANY strain....can yo do that on attitude?????? NO!

Let's say I want 2 blueberry, 2 white wodiw, 2 Jack Herer, and 2 Sensi Star seeds....can yo do this on attitude? NO! But at the single seed center you can. I'm not trying to knowck attitude, I'm just saying there are other options with better deals...and there are.

uhhhhhhh, no. Tell you what. Show me your shopping cart from attitude that contains two of each seed listed above and I will send you $1,000. Again, I am not knocking attitude. They have some great genetics from a lot of breeders, but they are NOT the best seed distibtor, they are simply the most used....and therefore one of the most expensive.

so refuse to take the offer and simply make a comment about attitude being better.....sounds like you did NOTHING to compare the two.....That is how capitalism works buddy. Go ahead and pay more for something that spends more on advertising but isn't necessarily a better product...perhaps yo should look at buying a GM car.

I got my order today, it was perfect. I got g13 auto poison dwarf and kc mango. Got my white widow and my quicksiler auto freebies. The package was different and they didn't use a smelly proof baggy, the beans where in the sleeve of the shirt. But it got here fast and easy, and now they offer several new strains.:)

and I got 50 bag seed beans I can send you for free, that doesn't make them worth anything. My point is that the single seed center is more reliable and offers better deals....I still stand by that. They ship in the breeders container and GUARANTEE that you receive your order, until attitude matches that, they are NOT the best. IMO....no offense to those that love attitude.

Tell you what.....when attitude offers single seeds at no extra cost, GUARANTEES that you will receive your order, GUARANTEE your germ rates, and GUARANTEE the breeders they work with, I will consider them just as good....until then they are simply a company with a better PR and marketing department, not necessarily better beans.

Oh man. Im so glad I started drinking since I last posted on this thread.
I am trippin out.

Like I said before. Coke Pepsi, Ford Chevy, Mustard Ketchup, boxers briefs. Its all a matter of preference.
(Unless you picked Pepsi Chevy Mustard Briefs. Then its a matter of ignorance :) )

Diesel you are a funny guy- but first of all I only buy Subaru- so take your little Honda and go race. Secondly, your still wrong- you can buy single seeds at Attitude- so how are you getting that $1000 to me?

And you do realize that you are posting in a thread about Attitude- not what site is SUPERIOR! Go take your single seed criticism elsewhere- because it's incorrect. Buying single seeds is stupid and a waste of time and money IMO. They have 10 packs because in the long run it is a better deal. Also the single seed site doesn't even have a currency converter- lame! For GUARANTEED shipping ANYWHERE in the world they should have a converter.

Go buy any 10 seeds on your single seed website and it will be WAY more money than buying 10 seeds on Attitude- I guarantee it (and seed quality will be the EXACT same). Breeders don't have "special" seeds they give to the single seed banks. I also checked multiple strains and it was usually $10-20+ more on the single seed site than Attitude. So I guess the real question comes down to how intelligent the purchaser is- do you want a few seeds at an overprice, or 10 seeds for a discounted price? I'll stick with 10 seeds.

Finally- they do guarantee everything you mentioned:
hXXp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/our-policy/info_4.html

Do some research :D

Pick'n'mix at Attitude.

:peace:

2 2 p n m.JPG

That pick n mix at attitude is crap. 21 strains.
I see some that come in 3 and 7 packs. They should all just cut that out and make 5 packs. Perfect number.

Single seed does have conversion. For America. Just no 3rd world countries.
(DDay and the presidents speech has me all fired up)
USA USA USA!!

lol ok he means at attitude u cant order a single bean of every strain they have which u cant they have only a handful to pick from;)
And the site NYC talks about u can but as GG said if u bought a 10 pack from them its going ot be higher then it would be at attitude.

EXAMPLE
Auto ak-47 from there is $8.48 a single seed = 84.80 for a 10 pack when i can get a 10 pack for $62 at attitude

Now after thinking bout it more both sites are pretty much the same in price cause with attitude u pay like 25$ for there gurantee shipping and single seed bank doesnt charge u for shipping which makes me think its why there 10 pack is right around what it would be at attitude with there gurantee shipping price.JMO

For single seed to guarantee you have to use registered mail. And sign for your package when it arrives.
Something Im not doing thats forsure.

But both sites are the same to me. Ill probably use both. Some things I do want 10 of. Some things I just want a couple just to try.
Aslong as the end result involves a buzz. Ones no better than the other.

You're both right- sometimes I just like to argue.

Oh and I wasn't saying Attitude has a good selection of single seeds- but they do have them.

The single seed place doesn't have the seeds I got, all I did was order a couple of the cheapest seeds offered. Will it grow to "top shelf" standards, I don't care. I will have a bunch of strains for cheap and my seeds got to me very stealthy and quick, what more could you want? And if you look Attitude is now selling big dollar seeds and others they never had before. I wouldn't waste my time buying one or two seeds at a time per strain because I want lots of phenos and females.

GrowinGreen said:
Diesel you are a funny guy- but first of all I only buy Subaru- so take your little Honda and go race. Secondly, your still wrong- you can buy single seeds at Attitude- so how are you getting that $1000 to me?

And you do realize that you are posting in a thread about Attitude- not what site is SUPERIOR! Go take your single seed criticism elsewhere- because it's incorrect. Buying single seeds is stupid and a waste of time and money IMO. They have 10 packs because in the long run it is a better deal. Also the single seed site doesn't even have a currency converter- lame! For GUARANTEED shipping ANYWHERE in the world they should have a converter.

Go buy any 10 seeds on your single seed website and it will be WAY more money than buying 10 seeds on Attitude- I guarantee it (and seed quality will be the EXACT same). Breeders don't have "special" seeds they give to the single seed banks. I also checked multiple strains and it was usually $10-20+ more on the single seed site than Attitude. So I guess the real question comes down to how intelligent the purchaser is- do you want a few seeds at an overprice, or 10 seeds for a discounted price? I'll stick with 10 seeds.

Finally- they do guarantee everything you mentioned:
hXXp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/our-policy/info_4.html

Do some research :D

No they don't and if you took the time to look at both sites you would realize this.

"so how are you getting that $1000 to me?"

I'm not because you didn't show me your shopping cart with those seeds. The single seed center offers singles of EVERY strain at no extra cost, attitude does not.

Latest posts

Back