"complete grow boxes"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElJefe1971

Bake-Aked Member
Reaction score
I have a question - with more money than time, does it make sense to purchase a mini caddy or cool cab or a stealth grow box, etc? Are there any reviews/ratings on these products? I am a newbie to growing and I am not that great at building things, so that could take me a lot longer than your average DIY'er. Any direction on what brand/system to go with would be a big help. If there are more negatives than just the price, I would love to hear those too. thanks.

You can get a tent that is over 6' tall with a light system and ventilation, for under $1000.

That's less than even the small grow boxes.

As a beginner in hydro - what kind of hydro system would you guys/girls recommend? I have a closet that is 2feet wide, 4 feet long and 8 feet tall. I would like to grow 6 strong plants and use a hydro system to do it - but I have read so many differing opinions that I am not sure which one is the best choice. Any help is much obliged.

OGKushman said:
Or you could build one for under 500$

Yeah, but i had to spend the other $500 on Emergency Room visits :holysheep:

ElJefe1971 said:
As a beginner in hydro - what kind of hydro system would you guys/girls recommend? I have a closet that is 2feet wide, 4 feet long and 8 feet tall. I would like to grow 6 strong plants and use a hydro system to do it - but I have read so many differing opinions that I am not sure which one is the best choice. Any help is much obliged.
First time hydro I would research DWC unless you foresee heat problems then res temps will be a pain unless you have room for lots of frozen 2liter bots;)

imo a ebb n flow in a 2x4 tray is probably the easiest to maintain using hydroton medium

I just bought a tent on ebay for $83. It is 4' x 4' x 7' I think. Then all you need is a light and ventilation. I think it can be done for less than $500, you just need to find some good sales.

Hey Maine, if you look at your post your tent is only 112 cubic inches. I am not sure what you plan on growing in that thing.:D

On another note if you are looking for a completely turn key system I recommend the BC Northen Lights Bloombox or Producer. They are pretty much plug in and grow. I don't care what others say about the price of their units but I have had great success with mine and they paid for themselves in the first harvest.

BuddyLuv said:
Hey Maine, if you look at your post your tent is only 112 cubic inches. I am not sure what you plan on growing in that thing.:D

On another note if you are looking for a completely turn key system I recommend the BC Northen Lights Bloombox or Producer. They are pretty much plug in and grow. I don't care what others say about the price of their units but I have had great success with mine and they paid for themselves in the first harvest.

Haha, my bad. I ment feet not inches. It is four feet by four feet and I think it is six and a half feet tall.

Latest posts

Back