Merry x-mas from the Attitude

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's listed under newsletter on the left hand side.3 seeds each of 5 not yet released strains

the chef said:
Wow your all welcome! You do have to wait fer the 4th, sign up fer the free newsletter and they will e-mail the freebie offers to ya as the come along. Yes there is other options available to pay look at the bottom of the home page fer paying methods. Eastla i personally feel the skunks would do excellent outdoors. They have a 2 pounder strain you might wanna check out.

kool if the offer sounds as good as it is ill grow 1 of the kushberry X outside and 1 of the kandykush X
ill stay away from that 2 pounder just dont sound good to me

Raisin Jackson said:
Thanks a bunch man I never would have seen or heard bout this

Of course you would have, you're an MPer now... And The Chef would never do you like that man!;)

Skavenger said:
I dont have a credit card anyone order successfully with other methods?

Hi,

Years ago I used to use money orders for all my seed purchases and it only adds about an extra week of time to the transaction. You'll have to use an International Money Order & be sure to check the exact type of money order that Attitude accepts. I've had lots of orders with Attitude and always paid with CC but they have great customer service and fairly timely communication via email and you can call them during business hours as well. I'm sure they would process an order paid for with a money order quick as well.

Peace!:cool:

Yo chef you dont think the orders will take longer seeing as how they'll probably double if not triple thier seeds orders that weekend?

dirtyolsouth said:
Hi,

Years ago I used to use money orders for all my seed purchases and it only adds about an extra week of time to the transaction. You'll have to use an International Money Order & be sure to check the exact type of money order that Attitude accepts. I've had lots of orders with Attitude and always paid with CC but they have great customer service and fairly timely communication via email and you can call them during business hours as well. I'm sure they would process an order paid for with a money order quick as well.

Peace!:cool:
DOS is absolutely right. My first 3 orders w/ Attitude were with money orders. While it wasn't as quick as when i've used a CC it wasn't much longer. Probably just the extra time it took to get a money sent to them. It was very obvious they processed it as soon as they got it.
Good luck!

I'm sure they will get to you with all the speed possible. Naturally around the silly season things might get a bit busy but rest assured they will get to you.

I saw this as well chef, but I thought everyone visited their website daily like myself.;) I was one of the people who ordered the DJ Short beans, they emailed to let me know they were not legit, thank the heavens before I started them and sent replacements at the earliest they could. I wish I had 4 hands so I could give them 4 thumbs up.

Freaked me out when i saw this but also freaked when they admitted it and what they where doing to fix it. In all fairness Nirvana is running a 25% or less discounts on bubblegum, silver super haze and other things! These are fer this month and as soon as i get the Nirvana e-letter for x-mas i'll let ya know. A little shot fer gypsy considering he advertises on our site:D

I'm sitting with itchy fingers waiting to get my freebies :)

:peace:

Already got an order in the basket waiting on 12:01 to hit!

what are you going to order chef?

I am thinking about getting snow whiite and kandy kush

OOOh do it. Heard great things about the sw but want to learn more bout the kk.

well the kk better be good its 20 bucks a seed...shizers

Latest posts

Back