Merry x-mas from the Attitude

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ouch was thinkin on maybe getting kiwi's two pounder.

I like the biddy early better...so frosty looking. do u enjoy the sativas more then the indicas?

Well thats a hard one...... I deffinately love the indies more, but i still have a special place in my heart for the old school skunk sativas. I would have to say the more i grow indicas i am liking them more. yourself?

got some goodys in my buggy as well, code 420 added. what with the time zone difference, when do we place online order?

NIRVANA.......WHITE CASTLE for mother :rolleyes:
MANDALA.......GANESH for me
;)
undecided..mandala, speed queen, satori :confused:

im sure this is going to be like anyother ufo where you gotta buy a bunch of seeds to get the rewards do they have them ordered 1-5?

Eastla it is no gimmik if you don't wan't to buy extra seeds all you pay is s& h. to my knowledge they are not order 1-5? Fastcash if you check after 12:00 you should be able to place your order. Eastla don't listen to me, look fer threads marked the attitude and seee what the family says and then make up your own mind. GL.

I know this may sound stupid but forgive me for I am slow. :D

What strains exactly are they giving away and how do you accomplish getting them? DO you select them from one of the lists or what? I am completely lost here. Under freebies of the month list they only have three and they are 10.99 each. I couldnt be more confused!

hXXp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/cannabis-seeds-news/the-attitude-dna-genetics-christmas-offer/

(Change the XX to TT)

All these souvenir seeds are completly free…
3 Regular DNA GENETICS LA CONFIDENTIAL X SKUNK
3 Regular DNA GENETICS KANDY KUSH X SKUNK
3 Regular DNA GENETICS KUSH BERRY X SKUNK
3 Regular DNA GENETICS OG18 X SKUNK
3 Regular DNA GENETICS SLEESTACK X SKUNK

On a different page it says ...

Simply add the strains to your cart and pay for the correct postage.

To me it looks like you nominate the free ones and pay postage, but, it may mean you need to make an order and then the free ones get added.

Time will tell ;)

:peace:

Hippy - I'm a gona get some autos so I can try to grow autos for seed. I'll be buggin' you silly in a few weeks....

everytime I have gotten free seeds no order was required. I simply clicked add to cart and they were there free with only the shipping cost that I choose added...unless they changed it up..and I doubt they did because most people will prob do like me and chef and order some paid for seeds since we are paying the shipping costs..Now they do have some seeds that u get free depending on how much you spend..that is another section and not part of the free giveaway.

12.08 here and saying the same out of stock

Nothing is free in this world.

Been there and tried, you need to make an order and the free ones appear.

Take the original order seeds off and hope the free ones still stay in your cart and you will be dissapointed.

The site is very busy.

:peace:

kool chef then im sure its first come first serve ill be checking it out at midnight

thanx chef, for the original heads up, and the update:cool2:

It will be there patience. if its not ill pay fer it!

the chef said:
It will be there patience. if its not ill pay fer it!

man im just hoping i can stay awake this master bubba is something else i will prob be out cold at 11:55 i wish i was lying dammit

east I think I may set my alarm and wake up to buy the seeds...then go back to bed. I have to be up early tomorrow way before the sun...I am thinking the site will be down all night and I wont get any seeds :(

I'm thinking they wont run out by 2morrow get your rest get up grab a cup of java and log on. they are running the offer for more than one day so i think they are prepared for a massive order from several countries.

Latest posts

Back