problems in flower romm problems everywhere!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pothead42010

Reaction score
where to begin... the ppm were at a 1000 i dropped them down to 700-800 ppm. the ph is between 5.6 and 6.0.temp is 80-90 in day 60-70 at night. there is two 1000 hps and two 400 hps. there is window fans extracting and bringing frsh air and an oscilatting fan circulating the air. its an ebb and flow system. base is rockwool the sorrounded with hydroton im using age old bloom. this started happening prob a week to two weeks ago. i dont know what to do!!!would soil ease my situation.leaves are turning light green. started from bottom up. all droopy.

IMG00105-20091219-1928.jpg

IMG00107-20091219-1929.jpg

IMG00110-20091219-1930.jpg

IMG00115-20091219-1940.jpg

That looks like heat damage to me IMO you need to cool the grow area down to the 70's Give the plant a light misting with plain water when the light go off or turn them off for a couple hrs and let the plants absorb the water.

What size is your grow area? cuz if I'm reading it right you have 2 1000w hps and 2 400w hps = 2800w..

As one of our wonderful members once said, :"that's a grip of light" ...

that much light will work well for a large area, so unless you are working with a large room and the light is carefully distrributed, you may be burnin' em..

(BTW, been there done that too:))

Have you checked for root rot? If there is somewhere in the system that allows some roots to sit in stale water these could get rotten..

For one i would say they are starving @ 1000 ppm but now you have lowered to 800ppm imo even more hungry for food and next 2 x 1k's and 2 x 400's like cmd said just how big is your room sounds/looks like overkill pothead.

t4

yellowing from bottom up is N deficiency to me it looks like theyr hungry and they suffering from PH fluctuation, restart with a fresh res they need it

my room 1s 12 by 9. the lights are pretty close to the lights though. im gonna start with fesh res and jump up the ppm.were should i be at if plants are around three ft. around 3 to 4months since cut and cloned.

IMO try with PH 6, 5.6 may be too low for some plants, the curled down leaves that look like sorcerer's nails are like PH problem

however it may seem a simple question it isnt, every strain likes different levels, theyr in heavy flowering IMO try and raise it to 1100-1300 see how they like it, if you noticed them getting greener then they liked it

Latest posts

Back