New Attitude offer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine too LHL. It was reading that with the x-mas stuff and i went one day and they were there. It still read that! I'm hopeing that's the case with yeterday being MLK day.

probably the case... I'm not to worried since we all know how crappy the USPS tracking is. I'll keep you updated!

lordhighlama said:
probably the case... I'm not to worried since we all know how crappy the USPS tracking is. I'll keep you updated!

Yeah USPS and tracking in the same sentence is a joke....

got mine today... tracking still shows it as origion preparing. lol

Got my bean order today with a new tude t-shirt! Got the bubba, mindbender a kc brains/ mango strain and the dna freebies. Took a bit but they got here! Go tude!

DSCI0735.JPG

DSCI0736.JPG

DSCI0737.JPG

I placed my order last night. Now it is official. benny truly has more beans than he can plant. But, I am getting a new hemp wallet,lol Here's my list:

Short Stuff Seeds Russian Rocket Fuel
Options: Reg Seeds Per Pack - 10 Seeds

Lowlife Automatic White Russian

KC Brains Leda Uno
Quantity: 1

TGA Subcool Seeds Agent Orange

Lowlife Automatic AK47 x Auto Blueberry

Pick & Mix Seeds / G13 Labs Pineapple Express Feminized
Options: Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 01 Seeds
UFO#4 DNA Genetics Sharksbreath Feminized
UFO # 1 DNA Genetics LA Woman Feminized
UFO 5 DNA Genetics Sweet Haze
UFO#2 DNA Genetics RockLock Feminized
UFO#3 DNA Genetics Lemon Skunk Feminized

Damn benny! Dude saw the leda and decided to go mango, ya gotta do a gj! Be cool to check out the orange as well.

can the mango be grown indoors now? It used to be an outdoor strain...with huge yeilds. But I'm talking 10+ yrs ago. I'm sure he has developed it to an indoor strain by now. I loved this plant when I grew it yrs back...we're talkin 2+ elbows/plant (outside obviousely)

I see you got the LA women freebie chef...
they must have been out of it when they sent my freebies.
I got the three promo freebies,
but instead of the LA woman they sent me 3 kushberryxskunk beans.
So now I've got 6 of the kushberry... not really complaining about it just kinda odd.

Yeah i know thats what they had listed as my freebies. The mango has developed to an indoor grower. This one caught my eye and decided to try it out. May do a bubba mango grow......?

Brand new promotion running from Friday 29th January to Monday 1st February 2010 with Green House Seeds Co, spend £15 and get

1 x SUPER LEMON HAZE

1 x BUBBA KUSH

1 x CHEESE

COMPLETELY FREE!!!!

Our 5 U.F.O's will also be from Green House Seeds.

Thanks 2Dog :) I have been watching for there new promotion, hehe :D
I wanted to take advantage of the last one but then had some money problems at just the wrong time, lol. I am hoping this time! I would love the lemon haze and bubba kush both for sure :)

I want to order today for this special. I checked into PObox but I don't know if I really need the po box or if stealth is just as good or easier. What do you think?

I tried the walmart visa and it did not work.

the prepaid I bought is only good in the usa....

Gone2pot! said:
I want to order today for this special. I checked into PObox but I don't know if I really need the po box or if stealth is just as good or easier. What do you think?

u dont need a po just order them like other products....I have ordered stealth and ordered normal they both came...

Yup you use the reload number instead of reloading it on your card.

I think I bought mine at walmart then one at 711 ...neither worked. I ended up using my debit card no issues...if there had been the visa portion would have refunded me..

Latest posts

Back