Attitude giving away Subcool seeds on next promo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm how long do we got until the freebies are done..and I only would have to buy one other pack to get the TGA gear? I've always been a Hemp Depot guy (well as far as ordering, most of my seed buying was roadtrips to toronto)

Anyway...I buy one pitch in 15 more bucks and get the TGA stuff??? And how long do I have? I've got some querkle, but not the other 2.

Hick ..Damn LOL....hey wait a min....that almost looks like my ex!

Ok I ordered. Querkle too. Sub, JTR is gonna hit a 36 site Ebb, I can hear the noise.....

Okay...so I have until Mon, and have to spend 25 bucks and I get the JTR and 3rd Dimension? I can buy whatever I want and get these 6 seeds free?

Am I getting this right? One more question...are they open over the weekend like if I make my order on sunday night? I guess they about have to be open if the special only runs until Mon morning.

Yeah they are open on the weekend....just remember the sale starts and ends on UK time....

If you order on fri. it may be posted as late as mon. depending on what time you ordered.

I think I am getting those crazy lenses but I wont put them in I cherish my eyes too much I will prob give them to a friend for halloween. ;)

Ooooh 2dog try the raptor or the cat's eye's lenses fer your friend!

so when does it end US time? I don't want to use my unemployment debit card, so I need to put some cash on a prepaid deal...how long do I have ...and thanks Hammy for the answer! I don't know UK time...lol

The next attitude seeds newsletter promo*will be running from 4 am (US time) Friday March 5th - 9am (Us time) Monday march 8th *2010 and is featuring TGA SUBCOOL SEEDS! 3x Jack the ripper & 3x third dimension.AUTOMATICALLY ADDED TO YOU CART WHEN YOU SPEND OVER $25 REMOVED

i got 5 la conf. and some querkle. must have in my book. plus the free bies . man lots of beans. i have tons. good thing im a collector. ;)

legalize_freedom said:
so when does it end US time? I don't want to use my unemployment debit card, so I need to put some cash on a prepaid deal...how long do I have ...and thanks Hammy for the answer! I don't know UK time...lol

It ends Monday at 3pm.....3pm Monday UK time is 10am Monday east coast...

the chef said:
Ooooh 2dog try the raptor or the cat's eye's lenses fer your friend!

I am hoping to get the pot leaf ones and not the stupid smiley faces...althought I dont know why I would care I am not going to wear them..I had a friend who wore blue contact lenses for years I remember seeing milky stuff coming out of her tear duct..horrified me. :eek:

dropped enough to get the TGA seeds and also got the first UFO. cant wait to go with non autos...................dankity dank dank danky.

I bought some seeds, as well. Placed a couple of orders to maximize the chances of a Subcool keeper.

Simon

mb, some people are easily amused, lol. I like to watch paint dry or grass grow!

thats better than watching an *** snow...i think (good hash)

I got in on it, yahoo. They sound delightful. I also got some UFO beans as freebies- Moby **** and Critical Jack. Now the long wait as I can't convince my sig other to let me buy 'em on the card, so out goes the money order...dang it.

I placed my order at just after 10 00 friday and got it the next morning. Fast service but no t shirt and the beans were not removed from the breeder packs. I would have preferred to wait a bit longer and for Attitude to have got it right.

Latest posts

Back