Quite Afew Yellowing Leaves,Flowering look pls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simo123

Reaction score
Hey Everybody

First of all quite a few of the leaves are turning yellow and dropping off it's like the plant is thinning out..?

Is this normal and does this happen when they are flowering, it is healthy enough and it's not my first grow so i think it has to be one of two things (.1 nutrient deficiency or the plant is just losing the leaves to let the sunlight in preparing for bloom cause thats my gut-feeling

whats your opinion..? please help AND comment
thanks alot!

:holysheep:thanks:D

simo123 said:
Hey Everybody

First of all quite a few of the leaves are turning yellow and dropping off it's like the plant is thinning out..?

Is this normal and does this happen when they are flowering, it is healthy enough and it's not my first grow so i think it has to be one of two things (.1 nutrient deficiency or the plant is just losing the leaves to let the sunlight in preparing for bloom cause thats my gut-feeling

whats your opinion..? please help AND comment
thanks alot!

:holysheep:thanks:D

how old is your lady? wut nutes are u giving her?

sorry that i cannot post pictures as i haven't got a camera and if i did i probably would be to lazy EDIT to post but please still post your opinions as to what may be happening or what would cause this to happen

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerzzz
smoke buds everyday EDIT

hey flaboy88: my girl is about 2 years old re-gen kept her stunted and lst'd her/topping a lil true true
then she decided to mass bush out after awhile when i was unable to water her everyday so a relative did everynow and then
she is pretty darn healthy imo all my plant(s) are i can usually suss a problem out but this has left me a lil blank
i fertilse about 2 times a month roughly with dynamic lifter,nitrosol,blood bone when i planted and a lil still and organics harvest just keeping it simple
as i wasn't really hoping much for this lady to do well,or even really do much this season i was really busy and basically thought to myself if it
lives it lives if it don't it don't it make it a whole lot stronger i believe as for water i give it about 20litre's or more every 3-4days it is in the ground with a mixture of original dirt/clay plus some of mine potting mix

sorry for my grammar trying to bust out the typing hella fast i hate typing lol

well i kno leaves begin to change color when its harvest time.. takin the last bit of energy and food out the plant till there is no more green in the fan leaves.. im not too sure tho cuz i havent worked on re-vegged plants..but i would jus wait, some1 with a lil more knowledge in this field will come by and def tell u wuts goin on.. srry i couldnt b of more help.. happy growin

simo123 said:
sorry that i cannot post pictures as i haven't got a camera and if i did i probably would be to lazy assd to post but please still post your opinions as to what may be happening or what would cause this to happen

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerzzz
smoke buds everyday bitches

hey flaboy88: my girl is about 2 years old re-gen kept her stunted and lst'd her/topping a lil true true
then she decided to mass bush out after awhile when i was unable to water her everyday so a relative did everynow and then
she is pretty darn healthy imo all my plant(s) are i can usually suss a problem out but this has left me a lil blank
i fertilse about 2 times a month roughly with dynamic lifter,nitrosol,blood bone when i planted and a lil still and organics harvest just keeping it simple
as i wasn't really hoping much for this lady to do well,or even really do much this season i was really busy and basically thought to myself if it
lives it lives if it don't it don't it make it a whole lot stronger i believe as for water i give it about 20litre's or more every 3-4days it is in the ground with a mixture of original dirt/clay plus some of mine potting mix

sorry for my grammar trying to bust out the typing hella fast i hate typing lol

woah woah woah.. ur growin in soil and giving it 20 litres every 3-4 days.. how big of a pot is this chick in?? i jus looked up dynamic lifter.. i think that mite b where u are goin wrong.. i believe i read it has time release nutes.. watering your plants that much has def takin a toll on her.. i would say switch up your fert to somethin without time release nutes even if its cheap like miracle grow seed starter.. i believe liefminer uses that aswell and has had success.. but i def think that could b your problem..

how long has it been flowering?

yellowing and droping leaves is perfectly normal from say week 4 of flowering
to finish.

Reactions: D3

Latest posts

Back