10 x 10 grow help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trillions of atoms said:
120v a 1000w hps ballast would only consume about 9.3-9.6 amps and at 240v it would consume around 4.5 amps.

600w 120v = 4.5 to 5 amps depending on ballats for both....less on 240v.

ok trillions i got the exact 8k watt lighting controller minus the dryer plug
so my question is can i use a 40 amp 2 pole breaker and what gauge wires do i need.
also im going with 4 600 s im scrapping the 4 1000 idea. im scared of alerting the electric company
and im not stealing power. so my only option is go three thousand and just pay my bill on time. if i new for a
fact that i could get away with 4000 to 5000 watts indefinitely believe me i would. im just not sure.

ok ladies and gentlemen i have scrapped the 10 x 10 room. things just never worked out.i wasn't proud of this crop at all. i never really took care of this crop.(smh) well time for good news. im in the middle of putting the finishing touches on my three thousand watt grow. i will post pics by tomorrow. i can
tell you this for the last month i lived on kijiji buying all my equipment.Heres
what i got. A hydrogen c02 generator well get back to that one in a minute. 2 1thousand watt plug and play ballast one with cool tube both came with lights.i got that for $300 . i got a sun hut xl grow room,6'' silver star air cool hood, 400 hps with bulb another 1 thousand with cool tube and a 4x4
grow tray and res for $900. I got a 4x8 tray and res for $190. i already had the 8k light controller 120 240 wich i got wired by the way. i also have a 736 cfm inline fan i got it for $200. my friend also loaned me the money for a ezclone 120 cloner so thats $500.
so in all i spent about $2000.
now for ginetics i have germinated some dark star,kushage in clones i have pk kush. i will go in depth in my journal.will start posting in a few days. i have bin keeping my journal on my blackberry so its just a matter of typing it out and getting clearer pix.stay tuned.

Latest posts

Back