Getting ready for promo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt it dont get ur hopes up hey still wont answer the phone or there e mail...they aint gettin no more of my money thats fo show

I bought during there **sale** with all the freebies!

I recieved my t-shirt On Monday of this week!
have some TCVG A6's to do a test grow with, then i will start playing with my order from the tude.
This is my 2nd purchase from the Tude, and have had no issues (problems) either time.
I learnt with the first order tho not to pay any attention to the tracking info..
they will get there when they get there imo.
My My

my my said:
I bought during there **sale** with all the freebies!

I recieved my t-shirt On Monday of this week!
have some TCVG A6's to do a test grow with, then i will start playing with my order from the tude.
This is my 2nd purchase from the Tude, and have had no issues (problems) either time.
I learnt with the first order tho not to pay any attention to the tracking info..
they will get there when they get there imo.
My My
I still have all kinds of TCVG's beans...I'll get to them...eventually, lol. :rolleyes:

Y
bi0phreak420 said:
I doubt it dont get ur hopes up hey still wont answer the phone or there e mail...they aint gettin no more of my money thats fo show

Nah they will get more of my money. Important sure they had tons of orders. Just gotta be patient.

Umbra, so many beans, so little space..lol..
lol.... Heck i am just a week or so away from finishing my first grow.
the A6's are not fem beans, so i want to grow them out, and them play and do some cloning with the fem seeds.. and for grins and giggles ill probably tho the last ak47 auto fem bean in the veg room with the t-5's..
Mojo for ya!
My My

Well its been 2 weeks now still no package...let me guess be patient right?.the reason im stressin so bad is im movin real soon

BP420, chill brother. I've waited as long as 3.5 weeks for my beans, from the tude. They will come, and even if they dont its not because they didnt ship them, its because customs grabbed'em. I've ordered from attitude 4 times now and never had one problem.

2 weeks is when you start to look for the seeds, not get nervous lol, they'll be there soon! If you're moving, you'll have made a change to address (or will)? If so, they're still gonna make it even if after the move!

You'll have to remember that these orders have to go through customs, this is after they package and ship which could take a few days before even getting into the mail. 2 weeks is not a bad amount of time for this, worry at 3+ weeks!

10 working days and my beans arrived ok today. The free seed they gave me from G13 is sour x ak ...I couldn't be more pleased.....I have diesel, white widow, sage, kusage, burmese kush, heavy Duty Fruity, and Dark Star. for the rest of my freebies. Recieved the columbian gold and cannalope haze also which Iordered..

so these seeds will be added to my other seed base which consist of

Chocolope, Pineapple Express, OG kush #18, Super Lemon Haze, and Bluewidow. Hope everyones seeds get to you ok.

jungle said:
10 working days and my beans arrived ok today. The free seed they gave me from G13 is sour x ak ...I couldn't be more pleased.....I have diesel, white widow, sage, kusage, burmese kush, heavy Duty Fruity, and Dark Star. for the rest of my freebies. Recieved the columbian gold and cannalope haze also which Iordered..

so these seeds will be added to my other seed base which consist of

Chocolope, Pineapple Express, OG kush #18, Super Lemon Haze, and Bluewidow. Hope everyones seeds get to you ok.

Still waiting for mine...R U in the US?

Don't worry guys. I'm on East coast and I still have not received mine. But when I look at the tracking information through usps it says my package arrived in the country on 3/17, so it should be here tomorrow or the start of next week. I ordered mine the first day of the sale, two weeks ago today.

-SSF-

Same story in Florida,no beans yet.My tracking # says it was processed through Jamaica,NY and is in transit to destination,so it should be any day now.

yeah 15 days for a package from europe isnt a big deal, you gotta get over it, oh and i think you need to read a rule or 2

they have until Monday if my stuff aint here they will be getting a rude phone call and i will be getting my money back

Latest posts

Back