The Best SeedBank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
Whats the best seedbank you've ordered from? Experience only, no hearsay!:D

i have used buydutchseeds.com, they are expensive but they delivered good seeds, very stealth pack, it even fooled me, if it wasnt for my wifes close inspection of this cool trinket gift thing, they would have gone unnoticed. bought ak 48 and nl from them, the 48's are currently growing ,germinated 5 seeds lost 2, out of the 3 remaining 2 males, and of course the runt seams to be the only female, i think that these poor results was in part due to some nutrient stabilization problems i was having the first few weeks of growth. my lesson has been learned.
i recently ordered from nirvana, heard good things, ill let u know, what have you all heard of them its been about 12 days since ordered they should arive soon.
later

I have had good experiance with Greenhouse seeds and amsterdam seeds they sell quality and are fast with their delivery. Watch out for nirvana's quality, Purchased 10 Afghans only 1 popped up.

.drchronic.com[/url] Ordered several times and always got my seeds in less than a week. The doc is in England and I'm in Eastern Canada. Very stealthy shipping and a vast selection of seeds.

1 order from Dr. Chronic, 5 strains, one was old but the freebie made up for it.

I have only ordered seeds twice: Lasqueti Haze from BC Bud Depot, it arived after 2 weeks. The other was a group of three from Dr Chronic(Lowyder,Pappaya,freebie), Docs got seized, but he did send them.

Hope this helps

Prometheus

amsterdam seeds did great for me. Ordered crystal all 10 popped and got 6 females. Plus 10 free seeds all witch were male though.

ordered hash plant and sk#1 from sensi seeds all 30 popped in 36 hrs on heating pad and greenhouse. all were strong and healthy. took a little over a week. also ordered from seedboutique bluemystic,bubblecious only about half sprouted. got them in a week

i ordered through paradise seeds. and they showed in 5 buisiness days.
germed 2 both sprouted but lost them to my own accorde

Dr. Chronic without doubt. Still waiting on bc bud depot ordered on march 5. I ordered from the dr. 1 week later and got my seeds 5 days later. I won't be using bud depot again. I only used them to get some sour bubble seeds from bog. I hope they make it soon.
I have gotten 3 orders from the dr. all within 5 days of ordering.

Dr.Chronic or Cannabean.... that's the best imo hands down. never had an order confiscated, always made it within 3-7 days, and if I ever do have problems the doc is always prompt to respond....besides with the doc i can order with a CC and with gypsy, that's not an option....

anyways .just my 2 cents

allsalvia.co.uk ship fast, have lowryders, discreet packaging and awesome customer support.

hXXp://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/

credit card order, stealthy as heck, got it in 4 days. VERY SURPRISED IT GOT HERE SO FAST!!! all 15 seeds germinated. and grew.. three died, lost one in the bathroom somehwere. others are growing strong. cost about 80 bucks tho

does the Doc ship into the forbidden kingdom between canada and mexico

Everyone says u order from different places but what I want to know is Do U use ur credit card ?

What does it say on ur bank statement??

Dr Cronic doesn't ship to the USA!!

Latest posts

Back