need helps please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you sure you have a HPS bulb in your light? HPS generally gives off a yellow glow when pictures are taken with the light on.

You need an exhaust fan to control heat so that you can get the light close to the plants. With the light that far away, you are losing a huge amount of light power by the time it reaches the plants. You need to be able to get that light right down close to the canopy of the plants--a foot or so away. If heat prevents that, you need to control the heat, not move the light further away.

The N-P-K sounds about right for flowering, but I am not familiar with that brand.

yeah im positive its hsp, looks exactly the same as the hsp bulb i have for my 1,00 but smaller. the and i got my new vent its keeping temps, i lowered the light a little bit but not to far because of the damage done to the plants due to the light burn, basically 40% of the buds lost their white hairs and look brown, however, from the changes ive made i do see improvement on the buds that are still going strong which seems to be my black pearl strain, im just curious if the other buds will make a come back or if they are done for.

so i will post updated pics today, but i basically lowered the light and moved the healthiest plants directly under it so they can get the most light

yeah im positive its hsp, looks exactly the same as the hsp bulb i have for my 1,00 but smaller. the and i got my new vent its keeping temps, i lowered the light a little bit but not to far because of the damage done to the plants due to the light burn, basically 40% of the buds lost their white hairs and look brown, however, from the changes ive made i do see improvement on the buds that are still going strong which seems to be my black pearl strain, im just curious if the other buds will make a come back or if they are done for.

Well, I have a 400 metal halide that looks exactly like my 1000W HPS, only smaller....but it is not a HPS, it is a MH. Check out Kraven's post--see how the light gives a yellowish tinge to things? That is the way HPS photographs. Metal halide photographs as white light. NJot all of them are bulbous shaped: [ame]http://www.amazon.com/iPower-GLBULBM400-400-Watt-Magnetic-Digital/dp/B00701KVH4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1425410832&sr=8-2&keywords=400W+metal+halide[/ame]

its labeled LU400w which comes up online as hsp i had my mh on my 1000 for a while and it looked different, could be cause my bedroom light was on to and i was using a crappy camra.

Just because you've said it a few times, I'm going to throw the grammatical correction out there.

It's HPS not HSP.

HPS is an acronym for High Pressure Sodium :aok: Phew!!! Now I feel better hah! Sorry, I'm the grammar freak around here. Well, actually... around everywhere.

No it's ok, and normally I do not say anything. I just had seen you write that acronym a few times, so wanted to make sure you were "in the know" you know? :D :aok:

this might be waaaaaay out there as a possibility to your problems:

I dont like the look of what you are using for ventilation ducting....That cheap white plastic hosing that I think is intended for dryers....

Its not likely but possible that plastic is 'off-gassing' and your plants dont like it.

Like I said, maybe waaay out there as a possibility but id reccomend replacing it with some ducting that is intended for gardening.

did you get that stuff from wallyworld? just curious....

good luck! :)

Just because you've said it a few times, I'm going to throw the grammatical correction out there.

It's HPS not HSP.

HPS is an acronym for High Pressure Sodium :aok: Phew!!! Now I feel better hah! Sorry, I'm the grammar freak around here. Well, actually... around everywhere.

I know,,,right! Lol just messen wit yas. Whoops, i did id again.:guitar:

it was online just came with a fan i will post updates for next grow in a couple weeks

alright folks lets try lucky number three this is my third try of flower stage in my tent, i have purchased a new fan recomended by people on this sight, new light, distance from plants updated, i am trying fox farm this time around and am giving my babys half nutes dose compared to an online fox farms guide im following, however i do have a a problem going on brownish spots on a couple of the leaves any info would help, thanks for all the replies before and any info helps thanks, id like to catch this problem early so everything turns out good for once.

View attachment WP_20150408_016.jpg

View attachment WP_20150408_018.jpg

View attachment WP_20150408_019 (1).jpg

View attachment WP_20150408_020.jpg

The new growth looks kinda.. burnt. Im gunna say nute burn, I have no experience with fox farm nutes / soil. But I have heard of people burning their plants with too hot of soil, if you used fox farm soil that had nutes in it, you won't have to add any extra nutes for atleast a few weeks. If you doubled up thats your problem.. If u back the light off a little it will help take stress off them, I would raise it 4-6", is it hot on your hand if you put it above your plants?

Are you flowering those now? I really advise not flowering these yet. They are so small and really (don't mean to sound harsh) they are so stretched that there are very few bud sites. I just don't see you ending up with much at all, for all your time. It really is worth it to let the plant veg all the time it needs. A few more weeks in veg can result in a huge difference in yield.

What are your temps doing? What is your pH?

temps are good i bought the fan you gave me the links to, and a light with a vent tube. ph is at 6, i understand the the whole yield thing man and i totally agree, but im on a short time frame for growing in my tent so i just threw everything from my veg room in there, i know they are small but and i wont get much bu in all honesty im doing this mostly to get a sucessful flower in without the plants basically dieng on me, not so much for yield. all the cuttings coming up in the veg room cangrow till june then im going to do an outdoor op this summer, once again this is for me to try and get a harvest indoor with no disorders

i think i may have a magnesium deficiency due to lock out from over ferting, i tried to give half dose of flower nutes but i think due to the soil having so much nutes already and flowering so fast i probably wont give any nutes for two weeks or so, looked up symptoms for mag def and looks alot like my leaves on the bottoms of my plants

Not sounding good.. you don't want to be putting "unhappy" plants into flower. Have you heard the saying, where you end up has alot to do with where you start out? One of the great things about the MJ plant is that it can be kept in veg for a very very long time. You should use that to your advantage and get these plants looking happy and healthy, before you try to force them to use what little they have to make some buds.

IMO your going to get at most 1/2 oz off all those plants, if they manage to make a flower for you that is. You should take THG's advice, take this opportunity to try and nurse them back to health, rather than seeing if they survive the flower room.

Latest posts

Back