Rose is growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rose, my plants have not needed water for 6 days, they are looking good, but do not need any more water as far as I can tell. Is this normal. I water until it came out the bottom. Here is a picture along with some wild blackberry's, I think blackberry, they are some kind of berry. I'll fine out when they come out.

View attachment 101_1185.jpg

View attachment 101_1175.jpg

Oh ness, they look fantastic. they are in bigger pots. The roots will grow to fit the pot and you will need to water more. Cool, huh? Those berries are so pretty, they must be in the same family as roses and apples. so pretty. Thanks ness.

Ya, Rose real cool. I didn't know, I would enjoy growing as much as I do. And, the extra bonus of good med's. You can't beat that. I want to buy a plastic green house tent. I was wondering how loud of a smell mj get on the outside? How close can you get before you can pick up the smell? I just do not want to get caught. So, I don't know what I'll be doing. I do know most of my plants are going outside. Be it in the woods or the back yard. I don't know yet.:icon_smile:

Depends on the variety, but the smell is loud, ha, i love that, it is. I don't know if there are some varieties that don't smell but i am sure all my neighbors smell mine in the summer.

Good morning, Rose. Beautiful Spring day here. Going to make it into the low 80's. I am going to buy a plastic green house 10 by 9 by 8. Put all the plants out and see which one smell the most than put them one's in the woods. Going to play it by ear. Thank you for the information on the smell of the plants. Right, now I have 9 plants with 9 leafs (mostly Sativa), 6 plants with 8 leafs (Indica/Sativa), and 2 plants with 7 leafs (mostly Indica). I have a date with weeding out side before it gets hot. Have a pleasant day.

Happy Spring, Rose....
Love your garden, looking Beautiful as always...
Do you veg and flower with LEDs??
I must look into it.....

thanks Killertea and Cane.

Cane, i got into lush lights LED last year. I just bought my last smaller one for the closet. They cost like crazy, but if they last as long as their warranty i will be happy. The reason i chose Lush is they will overnight a replacement to you and pick up your light to fix if it breaks or anything. I swear they kinda feed the plants the plants are very happy under it.

Looking good Rose, my wife also has a pink bathroom, pretty sure I would not be allowed to grow pot in there though...lol

Good morning Rose, you sure have a fine grow up and running.
I am preparing to restart my life again, The house is about another month till we can move back in, 8 weeks in a trailer in the winter has taken its toll.
So I have a little closet in the trailer that I set up for a nursery just need some seeds to get started. I will be working on the new grow room as soon as the construction crews leave, I am open to any seed gifts?? Lost 2 orders from SingS in the fire , trying to get ins co to cover them???? No you got, so Im going for it.
I see you went to led? Happy with them? Was looking at the new ceramic metal halide? So many decisions?
Thanks for all your help.

What are you wanting to start SG? what do you like to smoke? speedy or relaxing?

RE, my bathroom isn't pink, but it should be. Maybe i paint it again someday. It is the LED's that do that. You sure your wife doesn't want to give up her bathtub to plants? Somedays it looks like a potting shed in there.

Ill take what I can get for now. I'm finishing up some blueberry and green crack from a buddies grow.
I'll be doing coconut coir in hempy buckets once into the tent, so whatever the green gods send I;ll raise like my children,,,,,,,,,,,,

What size is that lush light? I was looking at the luminator 2x seems it would work well for a 3x3 tent?? price seems reasonable???

I have the big one the dominator 2 XL and the smaller dominator. I got the big one last year and the smaller for the closet. I love these lights and they better last me a life time. Pm me your address please, i will see what i can round up for you.

Hello Rose, beautiful girls. Started my journal today. Hope you are well and Mr RB too.

Latest posts

Back