Master stealth grow cabinet build.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highjoint

Reaction score
Hello. Im gonna build epic grow cabinet. Super stealth smell proof,light proof, . Ivesting around 1300 euro. So i need your help. Lets start with pots and space. Im gonna grrow only autoflowers. I think 4 plant in cabinet. Wich you recommend dwc or soil grow? How much space need to 4 plant?

I would be thinking more in terms of a closet or room if you want to grow 4 plants. A cabinet can only be so big before it starts to look funny and out of place. It is a mistake to crowd plants. Two uncrowded plants will produce as much (maybe more) than 4 crowded plants. If you need to keep this to a cabinet, I'd say to build it on the large side. I think you need at least 2 sq ft per plant--and more would be better.

I agree with 2 square feet per plant. That would be good for Autos. Do you know what strain we are working with?,,,container size is dependant on cabinet size...Personally I would look into 2 @ totes with 2 plants in each. same strains you wont have touble with feedings....place a catch pan under them to catch run off...This to be in soil...Hydro you will need pumps...resivore...and PH readings...Go Organic...its much more forgiving..

take care and be safe

I changed some things. I meant closet. Im gonna try hydriponics. I order 1 hydro pot with alrwady pump inside.eletronic ph tester. Ph- and ph+ liquid. And 192 w led. Im gonna test how it come

I have been grow in soil already. My friend told me hydro is mych easier and i can leave my cabined for week alone. In soil i have to water every around 3 or 4 day

I like your idea of a grow cabinet. I grow in old upright freezers. I believe hydro will be more work then your thinking, most people that i know doing hydro work their tails off staying on top of it, keeping the ph, nutes , and water temps right. Main reason i never went to hydro. Good luck.

I'm with giggy--IMO, hydro is NOT a lot easier than soil. I grew hydro for years--over a decade. You need to continually check that your pH and PPMs are where they need to be. Res temps that are too high can and will cause problems with hydro. And leaving it for a week unattended? :eek: Not something I would recommend. When I had to be gone, even when I had others (non-growers) looking after the plants, I often came home to a closet with one or more dead plants.

Also, I suspect that you're going to need way more light. What is the actual wattage of the light you are using? You are also going to need an exhaust fan and probably a carbon filter.

parts per million. consider something like timbergrowlights.com or equal there are some good cob lights out there but you need to do your homework. diy's are a good investment, if your able to build your own.

Latest posts

Back