Harvesting for best CBD content...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2RedEyes

Reaction score
I’ve read articles that say get it early and I’ve seen articles that say let it get mostly amber before harvesting to increase the CBD content...is there a definitive answer to this question...my Nurse Larry x Valentine cross is mostly cloudy right now but I’m thinking of waiting a bit longer....The other plants are not quite there yet but fast approaching...the macro lens I use for my phone camera is not the best and I’m a bit disappointing in the pics I’m getting, sorry...

View attachment 6DC305DF-7673-4C84-A6C2-0D85E293B49C.jpeg

Oh my goodness she is lovely. For CBD, i recommend about 20 -30 % amber. I think if it is going into the wonderful medical tinctures, they should be for rest and healing. I haven't tried a sativa cbd tincture, i may this grow. Do you think you would take a tincture during the day? I don't know. If you were going for a speedy tincture then take um cloudy.

This high cbd cannabis is a rarity at the dispensary and spendy. really. I think it is the best medicine ever.

Thanks Rose. Today is 8 weeks in flower so maybe another week. I don’t see any amber yet and this one is about the most ripe of any on these plants...I’m not sure what I’m gonna do with this...Smoke a little and see what happens, then decide how best to use it...my wife and I seem to like ingesting as th result seems a little more predictable and manageable.

If your going to smoke it, take a sample now and see what ya think.

Latest posts

Back